Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

FPL Draft - Trades and transactions

• 16-08-2018 2:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,724 ✭✭✭

I thought it would be good to have a place to discuss draft transactions.

I am try to swap my Sanchez and Morata for their KDB and Aguero.... yay or nay?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,885 ✭✭✭stephenl15

eoghan104 wrote: »
    I thought it would be good to have a place to discuss draft transactions.

I am try to swap my Sanchez and Morata for their KDB and Aguero.... yay or nay?

You're getting a very good deal there imo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,690 ✭✭✭Mokuba

stephenl15 wrote: »
    You're getting a very good deal there imo

KDB is injured for 3 months.

Is Aguero going to outscore 2 players in that time? Unlikely.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,159 ✭✭✭Dearg81

Mokuba wrote:
    Is Aguero going to outscore 2 players in that time? Unlikely.

The game lasts 8 months and it's not Aguero vs the other 2 players in those 3 months as you can bench him and play another player. I'd do it.

• Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭El festino

I have KDB. Should I hold him do he think?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,701 ✭✭✭Mr. Guappa

El festino wrote: »
    I have KDB. Should I hold him do he think?

Yeah I'd hold. Or put it this way, if he was dropped in my league I'd be on him in a shot.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,342 ✭✭✭Porthallian

Anyone know when the waivers come into play? Is it 24 hours before the deadline?

• Registered Users Posts: 921 ✭✭✭Shaque attack

Yup should go through in the next few minutes.

I'm in an 8man league and want to give the draft a proper go this time round.

Trying to figure out the diff strategies. Id imagine 2player deals will be the norm right?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,461 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Someone always is getting the raw deal in a 1 for 1 swap because of the way its like for like. Unless you are lucky enough to both want a straight swap its always gonna be 2 for 2 so both people get something they want.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,959 ✭✭✭Trimm Trabb

Would you want Yerry Mina or Monreal?

Have one and the other is available on the waiver

Would you want Yerry Mina or Monreal?

Have one and the other is available on the waiver

I brought in Monreal myself and Mina also available. Could be wrong but think Keane/Holgate will start this weekend.

• Advertisement

It would be really helpful if they showed all transactions for the league in the one place.
    As far as I can see you have to go into each individual team to check what that person done.

Mr. Guappa wrote: »
    It would be really helpful if they showed all transactions for the league in the one place.
    As far as I can see you have to go into each individual team to check what that person done.

Nope it's on your draft home page mate. Scroll down past available players and you have latest transactions for all participants

• Registered Users Posts: 6,793 ✭✭✭FunLover18

When do dropped players become available? They're all locked at the moment.

FunLover18 wrote: »
    When do dropped players become available? They're all locked at the moment.

I guess once this weekend's fixtures are complete the players that were transferred out should become available again for the waivers

Nope it's on your draft home page mate. Scroll down past available players and you have latest transactions for all participants

Nice one. Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 827 ✭✭✭pxdf9i5cmoavkz

Hi all

I need some advice on team composition please as I'm under pressure to give the current league leader his first loss.

I'm thinking I should swap Aguero with Maguire since it's Leicester playing Liverpool and Liverpool should score.

My current anchors are Otamendi and Stones. Otamendi has not played since the start of the season and Stones missed last weeks game.

460019.png

Thank you!

Hi all

I need some advice on team composition please as I'm under pressure to give the current league leader his first loss.

I'm thinking I should swap Aguero with Maguire since it's Leicester playing Liverpool and Liverpool should score.

My current anchors are Otamendi and Stones. Otamendi has not played since the start of the season and Stones missed last weeks game.

460019.png

Thank you!

Aguero should start ahead of literally any player except Salah

• Registered Users Posts: 5,885 ✭✭✭stephenl15

Are trades broken for anyone else?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

stephenl15 wrote: »
    Are trades broken for anyone else?

Working ok for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

I was offered Sanchez for pogba, said I’d wait and watch yesterday’s match to make up my mind.
    Pretty sure I’ll decline, I can see Sanchez playing less as he really hasn’t hit any form since joining united.
    What are other people’s thoughts? Would you prefer Sanchez or pogba?

• Advertisement
Advertisement