Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Importing cars from the UK

Options
  • 28-08-2018 10:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭

Apologies in advance if this has been asked before, but does anyone know any car dealers in Waterford or surrounding areas I could talk to about importing a used car from the UK. I need someone who can manage the process from start to finish as I am clueless about the whole thing and would not know where to start!

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 926 ✭✭✭azimuth17

There's a guy at Castletown on Old Tramore Road who does a lot of it I believe.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,780 ✭✭✭dzilla

bookworms wrote: »
    Apologies in advance if this has been asked before, but does anyone know any car dealers in Waterford or surrounding areas I could talk to about importing a used car from the UK. I need someone who can manage the process from start to finish as I am clueless about the whole thing and would not know where to start!

Thanks in advance!

I have done it and the process is easy tbh but if you want somebody to get it in and offer a warranty etc Mordaunt in Clonmel offer this service.

• Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭ArtVandelay76

Martin Barretts on catherine street bring in cars from the UK.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭gscully

http://carserve.ie/uk-imports/

I dealt with these for a quick repair only, but would recommend them anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,081 ✭✭✭fricatus

We used these guys, would recommend:

https://www.wesourcenecar.com/contentv3/index.cfm?fuseaction=page&pageID=20047

They're in Clonmel.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,801 ✭✭✭Roanmore

dzilla wrote: »
    I have done it and the process is easy tbh but if you want somebody to get it in and offer a warranty etc Mordaunt in Clonmel offer this service.

The garage itself does not offer a warranty, it's a standard mapfre one.

Advertisement