Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gaymers?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,537 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 21,933 CMod ✭✭✭✭Ten of Swords

I wonder what the deadline for these interviews is? The original shout out for volunteers went out 2 weeks ago on one of the developers twitter account.

https://twitter.com/liaddh/status/1027559003180679168

Hope they get a good uptake anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭Miike

Anyone play PC Overwatch? :o Washed up 3.7k just looking for a laugh!

• Registered Users Posts: 639 ✭✭✭Ash885

Miike wrote: »
    Anyone play PC Overwatch? :o Washed up 3.7k just looking for a laugh!

Sadly on PS4 here - a gold pleb and all.

Who do you main? :pac:

Ash885 wrote: »
    Sadly on PS4 here - a gold pleb and all.

Who do you main? :pac:

Ana, Mercy, Winston, Moira, Reaper, Zen.

I'll play anything but they are my preferences, you?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

PFMC84 wrote: »
    Anyone got a WiiU or Switch? Would love some people to play online against in Mario Kart 8.

Yes - a Nintendo group would be great. Mario Kart 8 & Splatoon 2 would be a lot more fun to play

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 21,933 CMod ✭✭✭✭Ten of Swords

Steam are running a sale this weekend of LGBT themed games if any gaymers are interested :D

https://store.steampowered.com/sale/lgbtq-sale/

Highly recommend Life is Strange and Gone Home

• Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭Lmklad

Steam are running a sale this weekend of LGBT themed games if any gaymers are interested :D

https://store.steampowered.com/sale/lgbtq-sale/

Highly recommend Life is Strange and Gone Home

Whet are they about?

Both are story driven, not action. Gone Home is set in the 90s and the main character is a girl arriving home from college, the house is empty and her family are missing. Life is Strange is about a student able to reverse time in order to prevent bad things happening to her friends.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,452 ✭✭✭JackTaylorFan

Anyone else really like Mass Effect? Like, really, really like. Only game I've played in the last 4 years.

• Advertisement

I've gone back playing League of Legends after a several year hiatus! Got very board of Overwatch :( Anyone still play?

I still play League! Though I'm addicted to their new card game, Legends of Runeterra. Got an early access key :pac:

Necroing this thread, I'm sick of playing games on my own and after 12 months of lockdown where my only "social" interactions are colleagues I'm slowly losing my marbles!

Anyone play PC Overwatch? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,602 ✭✭✭Rick_

Only PC game I play now is Unreal Tournament 99! Still love the online stuff, even after all this time.

I also have a Switch if anyone else wants to add for online matches in Mario Kart 8 Deluxe or even some 2 player retro stuff?

I have a fortnight off work shortly so will spend a few days just doing nothing but gaming and enjoy myself!

Two words - Genshin Impact... Obsessed!

GOG have their pride collection up for this month :D

https://www.gog.com/partner/pride_month_collection

Advertisement