Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fpl Price Changes 2018/2019

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,644 ✭✭✭Pete_Cavan

Any chance of Auba and Cairney dropping before the deadline?

And Mitro as well actually, I have him but if he was close to dropping, I'd get rid in the hope of getting back cheaper before the deadline (have WC'd).

• Registered Users Posts: 48,129 ✭✭✭✭km79

Pete_Cavan wrote: »
    Any chance of Auba and Cairney dropping before the deadline?

And Mitro as well actually, I have him but if he was close to dropping, I'd get rid in the hope of getting back cheaper before the deadline (have WC'd).

Fplstatistics.co.uk

• Registered Users Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭S.M.B.

Sessegnon dropped? Balls, didn't see that coming.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,810 ✭✭✭budgemook

S.M.B. wrote: »
    Sessegnon dropped? Balls, didn't see that coming.

Same

• Registered Users Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭The real mccoy 91

Cam lovren not drop because he is flagged? Been in the danger zone for about a week now

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,562 ✭✭✭patmac

In the last 5 days there have been 10 risers and 76 fallers, this time last year it was 5 and 46. Another shed load to fall tonight with only Richarlison rising, looking like team value will be difficult to maintain this year.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,213 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Cam lovren not drop because he is flagged? Been in the danger zone for about a week now

He can drop, take longer though.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Up:
    459044.png

Cook
    Richarlison

Down:
    459045.png

Sokratis
    Lichtsteiner
    Kolasinac
    Izqierdo
    Barnes
    Paterson
    Niasse
    Kenny
    Kouyate
    Milivojevic
    Christensen
    Cunningham
    Sandro
    Digne
    Mooy
    Fuchs
    Simpson
    Iborra
    Okazaki
    Karius
    Moreno
    Matip
    Shaqiri
    Young
    Diaz
    Martial
    Fred
    Schar
    Austin
    Alderweireld
    Britos
    Navarro
    Diop
    Yarmolenko
    Felipe Anderson

For individual prices I won't bother - too much work :) No 3.9 enablers on that list, though.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,213 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Too slow...:o

• Registered Users Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭wonski

F1ngers wrote: »
    Too slow...:o

They could slow down with number of fallers. Taking all the fun element out of it ;)

Set your alarm earlier next time :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,562 ✭✭✭patmac

patmac wrote: »
    In the last 5 days there have been 10 risers and 76 fallers, this time last year it was 5 and 46. Another shed load to fall tonight with only Richarlison rising, looking like team value will be difficult to maintain this year.

That makes 12 risers 111 fallers as opposed to 10 and 64 last year in the last 6 days.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,996 ✭✭✭✭billymitchell

That makes 12 risers 111 fallers as opposed to 10 and 64 last year in the last 6 days.

Really need to keep a closer eye this year on the price falls, losing money early on in the season is really hard to recover from

• Registered Users Posts: 11,185 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

It’s a massacre

wonski wrote: »
    Down:

Milivojevic
    Now that has just sickened me, didn't see that coming. Who in their right mind has a player for one of his most difficult fixtures of the season (in which the team performed better than the score suggests) and then sells him when he has got a great run of games ahead and him a nailed on starter? This is the week to bring him in, not get rid!

Hopefully he will do the business over the next few weeks and the fickle group-think lurches back in favour of him and he regains his value. Too many reactive bandwagoners influencing things in the early weeks.

Incredible amounts of fallers in one week
    Selling underperforming players probably more important than jumping on bandwagons !

km79 wrote: »
    Incredible amounts of fallers in one week
    Selling underperforming players probably more important than jumping on bandwagons !
    It's the idea that Milivojevic is underperforming that bothers me, he has played 90 mins in both their games. Their first game was a good away win and the other a good performance against title challengers where they lost a man and only conceded the second deep in injury time. They have Wat(A), Sou(H), Hud(A) which is good potential for goals.

Richi seems like a bandwagon to me and I stay away from them if I don't have them by a 0.2 price rise. I'd expect Mili to out score Richi over the season, being on pens a big help.

It's the idea that Milivojevic is underperforming that bothers me, he has played 90 mins in both their games. Their first game was a good away win and the other a good performance against title challengers where they lost a man and only conceded the second deep in injury time. They have Wat(A), Sou(H), Hud(A) which is good potential for goals.

Richi seems like a bandwagon to me and I stay away from them if I don't have them by a 0.2 price rise. I'd expect Mili to out score Richi over the season, being on pens a big help.

Milo is dropping Cos he a million overpriced
    You are paying 6.5 million for a DM completely reliant on set pieces

Ricky is basically a striker down as a midfielder for the same price

• Registered Users Posts: 21,078 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

Hopefully he will do the business over the next few weeks and the fickle group-think lurches back in favour of him and he regains his value. Too many reactive bandwagoners influencing things in the early weeks.

And breathe!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 35,852 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

you shouldn't have Milo to start with IMO. he's very, very, very overpriced. if Palace get 10 penalties this season, then well done. but other than that, he's not a good pick.

Milo is dropping Cos he a million overpriced
    You are paying 6.5 million for a DM completely reliant on set pieces

Ricky is basically a striker down as a midfielder for the same price
    They were the same price but there was 0.2 between them when I was making changes (and has grown since), money I didn't have. Richi has proved to be great value for those who had him but he was not an option for me without downgrading elsewhere.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,262 ✭✭✭iroced

This is just how FPL want the game to be from the year 2014/15 if memory serves me right (the previous year was crazy for price changes and particularly rises with no weighting factors applied). And this translates the 5+m players we now have (more than twice the years I was referring to).

• Registered Users Posts: 9,341 ✭✭✭Shedite27

It makes sense tho, at the start, little player info, so teams are picked form a far wider base (eg Milijoevic). Then after a few games, players perform, and everyone start jumping on the same players (eg. Richy, Mendy). Those players on the list last night, if I'd owned any of them I'd have sold them by now.

They were the same price but there was 0.2 between them when I was making changes (and has grown since), money I didn't have. Richi has proved to be great value for those who had him but he was not an option for me without downgrading elsewhere.

I know they were
    What I was saying was
    One is a 6.5 ml defensive midfielder. Overpriced by one million
    One is a 6.5 ml attacking midfielder playing as a striker so underpriced.

People picked milo based purely and simply on points scored last season. He was always a bad pick at that price. They quite rightly jumped off early and onto a much much better option.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

iroced wrote: »
    This is just how FPL want the game to be from the year 2014/15 if memory serves me right (the previous year was crazy for price changes and particularly rises with no weighting factors applied). And this translates the 5+m players we now have (more than twice the years I was referring to).

Yeah it got a bit silly when people were up to 130m by the end of the season. One year even I managed to get to 115 or thereabouts and I am always terrible for team value!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,667 ✭✭✭Klonker

I have my eye on Kolasinac when he comes back from injury. Only 4.9m and very attacking, if he nails down starting spot could be great value.

People picked milo based purely and simply on points scored last season. He was always a bad pick at that price. They quite rightly jumped off early and onto a much much better option.

I'm not disagreeing with the values or anything like that. I just don't get how people had a guy for difficult opening fixtures (away to one of the big summer spenders and then hosting the free scoring title challengers) and then drop him when the fixtures get better. I wasn't expecting a drop as when I checked fplstats yesterday it didn't look likely.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,778 ✭✭✭Benimar

I'm not disagreeing with the values or anything like that. I just don't get how people had a guy for difficult opening fixtures (away to one of the big summer spenders and then hosting the free scoring title challengers) and then drop him when the fixtures get better. I wasn't expecting a drop as when I checked fplstats yesterday it didn't look likely.

The casual player looks at last years points when picking a team for GW1, then this seasons points when looking at transfers. The don't (necessarily) look at upcoming fixtures.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭Dubh Geannain

People afraid of a price drop would sell him too. Self fulfilling prophecy I guess.

I have him still. But between PVA, Zaha and himself I'm a little too CP heavy so he's 1st sub for me next GW.

Tempted by Milo to Kante but will leave it until I need to make an upgrade elsewhere on my team.

Benimar wrote: »
    The casual player looks at last years points when picking a team for GW1, then this seasons points when looking at transfers. The don't (necessarily) look at upcoming fixtures.
    I know, and things will settle down as those casual players lose interest. Its just frustrating when you are planning ahead based on fixtures and then get stung by a price drop that you didn't see coming. I wasn't even dead set on Mili, have wildcarded and had him in the team as part of early price rise avoiding transfers and may get rid again before the deadline, potentially only resting in my account. I had Sane as well originally and took a hit on him too!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 39,478 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Mikki and kun possibly going up tonight. Mendy will be close but won't quite make it

Advertisement