Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Gameweek 3 captain poll

Options
  • 20-08-2018 8:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭

So any ideas this early on
    Gameweek 3 Captain Material ☺

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 39,498 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Poll needs more poll options

• Registered Users Posts: 11,387 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

Needs to be more polly definitely

• Registered Users Posts: 6,704 ✭✭✭Pete_Cavan

I like trying to be smart and defying conventional wisdom (although this usually fails miserably for me) so thinking about captaining Mitro next week. Fulham are at home to Burnley who are poor at the back and are playing in Greece on Thursday. Mitro could get a couple.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,387 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

Pete_Cavan wrote: »
    I like trying to be smart and defying conventional wisdom (although this usually fails miserably for me) so thinking about captaining Mitro next week. Fulham are at home to Burnley who are poor at the back and are playing in Greece on Thursday. Mitro could get a couple.

Thats a really bad idea

REALLY BAD

• Registered Users Posts: 48,132 ✭✭✭✭km79

I have to say mitrovic has impressed me even if he has been a bit wasteful
    I'd fancy him for a goal

But Salah has Brighton at home............aguero a porous wolves away.........

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,778 ✭✭✭Benimar

As a sort of general principle, going for a 'maverick' captain early in the season, when there are two standout options, isn't a good move.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,704 ✭✭✭Pete_Cavan

So Mitro as captain then yeah?

Okay, maybe not.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,201 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

Salah or Mane for me. Depends how they both look tonight

• Registered Users Posts: 10,508 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

Are Burnley suddenly bad defenders?

I'll probably go with Salah especially if he adds to his total tonight. But Aguero....

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Almost certainly Salah with Aguero VC.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

dsmythy wrote: »
    Are Burnley suddenly bad defenders?

I'll probably go with Salah especially if he adds to his total tonight. But Aguero....

Conceded 3 at home to Watford. Europa league also.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

Over the past 2 years there has been little evidence apart from the latest game and their away form in the first half of the season 2 years ago that Burnley are poor at the back.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Poll needs a poll.
    Will merge this with proper poll.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement