Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Baccy Juice

Options
  • 15-08-2018 11:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 457 ✭✭

I'd love some recommendations for a new tobacco juice. I've been using Liqua for the last 9 months but keen to try something new. I'm trying to keep it at a 50:50 mix @ 12mg. I know going back a number of months, there was a couple of suggestions, one was drakesliquid, but they don't have the exact mix I'm looking for. Ideally something I can buy in bulk of I liked it.. any suggestions?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,182 ✭✭✭Dr Bill V1.5

Yaeliq have some fantastic tobacco juices. Their shipping is expensive but if you spend E100 then shipping is free.

https://www.yaeliq.com/eu/

• Registered Users Posts: 457 ✭✭conjon

Yaeliq have some fantastic tobacco juices. Their shipping is expensive but if you spend E100 then shipping is free.

https://www.yaeliq.com/eu/

Nice one. Exactly what I was looking for. Thanks very much Bill.

conjon wrote: »
    Nice one. Exactly what I was looking for. Thanks very much Bill.

Good stuff,try out the Butterscotch,Double RY4 and Turkish if you do an order,they are excellent.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭TinCool

What do you liken their tobacco base flavour to? Is it a standard nutty type base that a lot of tobacco juices taste like or more towards the leafy end? I may just order some more drakes as a treat, love their burley.

TinCool wrote:
    What do you liken their tobacco base flavour to? Is it a standard nutty type base that a lot of tobacco juices taste like or more towards the leafy end? I may just order some more drakes as a treat, love their burley.

Leafy type especially in their pure tobacco's, subtle but obvious flavour in their flavoured tobacco's.

• Advertisement

Leafy type especially in their pure tobacco's, subtle but obvious flavour in their flavoured tobacco's.

Sounds great, but I'm going to resist. I'm curbing my vaping expenditure these days. I must admit I'm doing quite well not having bought any mods or tanks in about 3 months. I'm just buying a monthly supply of Hangsen RY4 which does the job for me and is relatively cheap for my daily MTL vape. Have a tonne of other higher VG juice in my drawer for the odd toot in my squonker that I'm slowly making my way through so I'm sorted for the forseeable future.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭EGriff

Do you guys remember house of liquids? They seem to be out of stock for ages but the guy behind them has a new site. https://absolutetoro.com/

I got some Eden and some Brasileiro, hoping the quality is the same, I used to love Eden back in the day.

Yeah, I did buy a bottle of cigarillos back in the day, but I wasn't overly impressed due to hype etc. Plus it didn't help the glass bottle had leaked slightly. I did buy a 100ml bottle of another one they did which tasted horrenduous so never tried them again. Plus it totally f**ked up your coil after one tank. Not worth the hassle. Drakes is far better if you want to go for NET's.

EGriff wrote: »
    Do you guys remember house of liquids? They seem to be out of stock for ages but the guy behind them has a new site. https://absolutetoro.com/

I got some Eden and some Brasileiro, hoping the quality is the same, I used to love Eden back in the day.

I tried one,can't remember the name of it,had an orange flavour if memory serves me well. Pretty expensive back then :(

Advertisement