Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Interpol Olympia

• 12-06-2018 7:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13,563 ✭✭✭✭

18th November

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23 redzor

Looking forward to this regular as clockwork the Olympia

• Registered Users Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭sheroman01

Can't wait for this! Was considering getting the Ticket+Album+T-shirt combo until I saw the t-shirt...

I love how they always play the Olympia and still have't resorted to arenas, at least not here anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,024 ✭✭✭homerun_homer

sheroman01 wrote: »
    I love how they always play the Olympia and still have't resorted to arenas, at least not here anyway.

Dublin needs a good mid-sized venue. I don't know how no one has found somewhere and capitalised on it yet. A good 5,000 sized venue for those too small for arena, and would sell a few nights in Olympia.

• Registered Users Posts: 670 ✭✭✭WindmillWarrior

sheroman01 wrote: »
    Can't wait for this! Was considering getting the Ticket+Album+T-shirt combo until I saw the t-shirt...

And the fact that the tickets are for the upper circle unreserved seating. Feck tha! Tho it'll probably sell out in the blinking of an eye :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭StickyMcGinty

Going to see them at BST in July, so looking forward to this!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 940 ✭✭✭phunkadelic

Guaranteed to add another day, the question is whether it's a Saturday or Monday added

Monday added on app

• Registered Users Posts: 9,196 ✭✭✭maximoose

• Registered Users Posts: 2,832 ✭✭✭NufcNavan

Got tickets for the Sunday gig anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 670 ✭✭✭WindmillWarrior

NufcNavan wrote: »
    Got tickets for the Sunday gig anyway.

Me too. Standing tickets, lovely jubbly

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,649 ✭✭✭dirkmeister

Tuesday night has been added Incase anyone was still looking for tickets.

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭ruadh

Anyone know of a legit way to swap tickets? I've two standing for the Sunday show but I'm looking for two seated instead.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭Pacifico

ruadh wrote: »
    Anyone know of a legit way to swap tickets? I've two standing for the Sunday show but I'm looking for two seated instead.

https://www.toutless.com

Pacifico wrote: »

Thanks for that. I've used TicketSwap in the past but the name of the company is quite deceiving as you can only pay and sell tickets, you can't actually swap!

• Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭BurtMacklin

I can't seem to print my e-ticket for this. I'm passing it on to you someone else? I was looking on the ticketmaster site for potential reasons and found this:

For some events, tickets cannot be printed until a set date, either at the request of the promoters or due to circumstances beyond our control

Is this the reason? I selected eticket when booking. Anyone else able to print their pdf?

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭pedrozeno

I asked TM about this and they said this was a paperless event. I had to download the latest TM app, then go to the My Tickets section of the app and I could view my tickets there. So just bring your phone along on the night.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,196 ✭✭✭maximoose

Go into Order History, and then View Tickets beside the order.

This thing has never worked for me, for any event:
    MnCMcSp.png

I just noticed they have an option to transfer tickets now. Is that new?

maximoose wrote: »
    Go into Order History, and then View Tickets beside the order.

This thing has never worked for me, for any event:
    MnCMcSp.png

I just noticed they have an option to transfer tickets now. Is that new?
    Yeah that's the new service they offer since seatwave was shut down. They allow you to sell them on for a fee.
    Note that these new mobile tickets are different from paperless. Paperless you swipe your credit card on the night for entry. With mobile tickets, you show the tm app, and they scan the barcode.
    Also note that you can request TM to send you out proper ticket instead of the mobile entry. Nice to use as a keepsake

Transfer tickets is new to me but I actually used it there to get a friend to transfer it to me because we couldn't print from their account.

https://imgur.com/a/5twgDUT

Sorry, pic wouldn't embed in.

That's what I'm seeing. The original email said e-tickets was selected. I noticed e-tickets and print at home tickets are two different option but I was under the impression that selecting e-ticket would give you the option to print or use mobile device. It looks like it want me to select mobile tickets which I don't want. I've contacted customer services requesting a PDF.

• Registered Users Posts: 360 ✭✭Whipping Boy

I'm in the same boat: I need to give tickets to someone else.

Can't see anything about swapping tickets to eTickets (even though I chose that when booking)

Have emailed TM but no response. any ideas?

• Advertisement

I can't seem to print my e-ticket for this. I'm passing it on to you someone else? I was looking on the ticketmaster site for potential reasons and found this:

For some events, tickets cannot be printed until a set date, either at the request of the promoters or due to circumstances beyond our control

Is this the reason? I selected eticket when booking. Anyone else able to print their pdf?

I think Ticketmaster have a ticket transfer function:

https://help.ticketmaster.ie/hc/en-ie/articles/360008601454-Ticket-Transfer

Thanks for that. I've used TicketSwap in the past but the name of the company is quite deceiving as you can only pay and sell tickets, you can't actually swap!

Anyone know of any other sites to swap tickets? No luck so far on Toutless. I thought I'd have them swapped easy enough.

Anyone know of any other sites to swap tickets? No luck so far on Toutless. I thought I'd have them swapped easy enough.
    Contact tm from the help section and ask them to send out hard copy tickets. You can then sell them on.

Transfer tickets is new to me but I actually used it there to get a friend to transfer it to me because we couldn't print from their account.

https://imgur.com/a/5twgDUT

Sorry, pic wouldn't embed in.

That's what I'm seeing. The original email said e-tickets was selected. I noticed e-tickets and print at home tickets are two different option but I was under the impression that selecting e-ticket would give you the option to print or use mobile device. It looks like it want me to select mobile tickets which I don't want. I've contacted customer services requesting a PDF.
    They wont give you a pdf, but they will send hard copy if you ask.

Contact tm from the help section and ask them to send out hard copy tickets. You can then sell them on.

Turns out they won't. Rang TM and a very snippy girl told me it's to stop touts and the only option for this event is eTicket and it'll start happening to more events. Which is fair enough but I just didn't know this was the case for this concert

I emailed them and they are posting me out a hard copy. Print at home tickets and now different to e-tickets. Something to watch out for in future.

I emailed them and they are posting me out a hard copy. Print at home tickets and now different to e-tickets. Something to watch out for in future.

Ya, definitely something to take note of. OK ... I'm having no luck. Tweeted - ignoring me. Rang yesterday - phones were down. Rang this morning - snippy girl telling me tough luck, it's a security measure and bring my phone to the gig. If I don't manage to sell the 2nd ticket on Toutless, I'll try emailing and getting a hard copy.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭Scruff101

So my friend bought two tickets for the Sunday the day they went on sale. He's not coming to gig, he bought them for my husband and i. So how in God's name do I get tickets from him when they're e-tickets? I've never used e-tickets before so don't have a clue!

Scruff101 wrote: »
    So my friend bought two tickets for the Sunday the day they went on sale. He's not coming to gig, he bought them for my husband and i. So how in God's name do I get tickets from him when they're e-tickets? I've never used e-tickets before so don't have a clue!

He goes to his TM account. Find the tickets. There's an option to Transfer Tickets. He enters your email address. You get an email to accept and then they are in your name. It's really easy, he just needs your email

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,832 ✭✭✭NufcNavan

I have two tickets for this and now can't go.

I had arranged to collect the tickets on the day at the Box Office.

Is there any way I can get rid of them now? It would be a lot handier if I had them in hand to get rid of.

Advertisement