Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Psni

• 14-08-2018 4:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭

Anyone know where I can sit the Essential skills Numeracy Level 2 to become eligible for the ne t recruitment if I get a grade c or more, because I'm from the Republic of Ireland and I not eligible with a D2 in ordinary maths.. ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 972 ✭✭✭Goonerdee

I think you can do it online. Im pretty sure if you google it you might find somewhere that does it for free as its essential skills.

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭Ciano1997

Goonerdee wrote: »
    I think you can do it online. Im pretty sure if you google it you might find somewhere that does it for free as its essential skills.

Psni recruitment have contacted me and asked me to sit this exam with the hoping of passing and become eligible to apply

Without knowing where you are from (DONT TELL ME) I can only tell you to check out local education centres or colleges for information. Give them a reason other than joining the PSNI for why you are looking for that rather than re-sitting your maths,

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭howsitgoingboy

Without knowing where you are from (DONT TELL ME) I can only tell you to check out local education centres or colleges for information. Give them a reason other than joining the PSNI for why you are looking for that rather than re-sitting your maths,

Can you explain this further please?

Are you near Northern Ireland? If yes go to your nearest college, adult education centre (usually in a community centre) or recruitment agency and ask about doing that qualification. I dont know enough about the RoI’s education and recruitment system to offer any advice for them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭howsitgoingboy

Are you near Northern Ireland? If yes go to your nearest college, adult education centre (usually in a community centre) or recruitment agency and ask about doing that qualification. I dont know enough about the RoI’s education and recruitment system to offer any advice for them.

Ok i am in roi, thanks anyway

Advertisement