Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Discus coaching for juniors

Options
  • 15-08-2018 11:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭

Can anyone point me in the direction of someone who coaches discus? My son and a clubmate, both U15, are keen to improve and Youtube only gets you so far I'm afraid. Their club is very much focused on running so for discus they're struggling.

We're based in south Dublin but could travel within reason if needed.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,694 ✭✭✭Chivito550

quenching wrote: »
    Can anyone point me in the direction of someone who coaches discus? My son and a clubmate, both U15, are keen to improve and Youtube only gets you so far I'm afraid. Their club is very much focused on running so for discus they're struggling.

We're based in south Dublin but could travel within reason if needed.

Lindie Naughton in Dundrum South Dublin (DSD) coaches all the throws. Contact DSD and they'll put you in touch.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭quenching

Chivito550 wrote: »
    Lindie Naughton in Dundrum South Dublin (DSD) coaches all the throws. Contact DSD and they'll put you in touch.

Terrific, thanks for that information, I'll try to get in touch.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭Testosterscone

If you also contact the RDO's they should be able to provide information and hopefully put you in contact with number of coaches to find the right fit for your child

http://www.athleticsireland.ie/clubs/regional-development-team

Advertisement