Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Medium in Coolock

Options
  • 23-09-2016 10:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi, looking for no of a medium in Coolock called Ruth

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 shiney1

Hi randomly was looking for reviews of her and came upon this thread! ...did you already go? any feedback?
    S
    Post edited by Pawwed Rig on

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Rady

Hi shiney1, had no luck finding a no for her. Thanks for that I'll give her a ring

• Registered Users Posts: 1 rebecca9797

hi, did anyone ever get in contact with ruth or experience a reading? my nana saw a medium a few years ago that was scarily accurate but i lost her number 2 years ago and have been looking for it ever since!

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭JDERIC2017

Has anyone been to see Ruth recently.... is there a waiting list. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Original_Lucas

Hi all I seen Ruth Dec 2015. My first ever reading I was 21 and I was caught by surprise at some things she told me, I was skeptic throughout but she knew insane things around the inside of the house and made some predictions which one or two have come through. My sister got a reading few years before me and she told her some incredible things about herself, she writes everything down so you can reflect.

Overall good experience, she left my head puzzled by one or two things she knew??

Being a few years looking to go again can anyone recommend someone I seen this woman Ursula is popular, anyone have her number?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 Original_Lucas

Also I knew a few people who text her since then up until now and haven't got a reply, last I heard she was touring USA and Canada doing her work so that probably explains it. Not sure if she is back her husband manages all the contact arrangements so she doesn't know who is coming

• Registered Users Posts: 11 rebeki86

Does anyone have the number for Ursula please?

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭paska

• Registered Users Posts: 11 rebeki86

• Registered Users Posts: 6 boredcat

Hi has anyone been to Ruth recently , would you recommend ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭JDERIC2017

Does anyone have a number for Ursula? had it and changed phones and lost it.

Advertisement