Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Returning to Nike

• 13-08-2018 9:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭

Hi I was just wondering if anyone has any experience of buying and returning from the Nike site. I would love to buy and try the new Nike pegasus zoom turbo, I've tried the reacts in-store but have heard great reviews for the Pegasus
    On returns the website states I can return the runners within 30 days for a refund. But does that mean I can try them on a run for a few miles and see how I feel?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 602 ✭✭✭WayneEnterprise

fennor72 wrote: »
    Hi I was just wondering if anyone has any experience of buying and returning from the Nike site. I would love to buy and try the new Nike pegasus zoom turbo, I've tried the reacts in-store but have heard great reviews for the Pegasus
    On returns the website states I can return the runners within 30 days for a refund. But does that mean I can try them on a run for a few miles and see how I feel?

Nike include a prepaid UPS label with your order, so returning is simple. The shoes need to be in original condition though, so the most you'll be able to do is use them around the house a small bit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 620 ✭✭✭Djoucer

Switched to Nike after years of asics.

Have the Pegasus (not turbo) and they are great. Comfy straight out of the box. Will be buying a second pair.

Also wear Nike for mtn running and they are excellent. Similar lacing system.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,181 ✭✭✭healy1835

fennor72 wrote: »

I returned a pair of Pegasus 34's a while back as I had been out for a run and the toe box had leaked really badly. Had maybe 50 miles in them at that point. Fired them off an email and they got back pretty promptly. I sent them back with the above mentioned ups label. I actually got the new replacement pair of runners the day that I posted the faulty pair back so they seem to just replace without any questions ask. Not sure if it would be the same with a refund.

Advertisement