Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Carrying and Repeats

Options
  • 09-08-2018 1:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I'm currently gearing up for repeats for 2nd year Applied Computing. I failed 3 modules and due to extenuating circumstances I've found it incredibly diffident to prepare for these repeats.

I had been told previously that you are permitted to carry 2 modules and repeat them during the next academic year, so my question is whether this extends to repeats, i.e if I pass at least one of my repeats, would I be allowed to continue on to 3rd year and retake the modules again next year?

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭Forever21

JimJamS2 wrote: »
    I'm currently gearing up for repeats for 2nd year Applied Computing. I failed 3 modules and due to extenuating circumstances I've found it incredibly diffident to prepare for these repeats.

I had been told previously that you are permitted to carry 2 modules and repeat them during the next academic year, so my question is whether this extends to repeats, i.e if I pass at least one of my repeats, would I be allowed to continue on to 3rd year and retake the modules again next year?

Thanks!

Yes if you pass one you can repeats until next year. Just remember it’s €200 per module so do your best. Just do the 3 repeats & just attend 3rd in September, you won’t be able to register for 3rd year until the repeats are out mid September. Then you’ll register & if you’ve any repeats to carry you’ll have to register for those & pay the €200 per module. Good luck with the repeats.

Advertisement