Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shan's Stygian Shack of Shenanigans (Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Shpud2

I managed to get work while at the wedding. Considering I only bought one of the 14 or so pints I had i actually made quite the profit over the day/night

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,902 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Hope it's my last one for a good while.

Hope it's my last one for a good while.

Well this was my first in 6 years so hopefully it won't be that long until my next

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,902 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I'm a hermit now. I want my house and quiet.

Sounds good. I'm happy with the occasional social occasion. Yesterday wasn't too bad like i kept my awkwardness pretty contained.

• Advertisement

Yeah, i'm back to bunker now for a few months at least.

Surprised you are back to work

I won't even begin to get in to the shyte in work....

There in body but not in mind?

I work with some lazy folk is all.

• Advertisement

Ah got ya

Also annual leave for someone or other every week through July and August, not much leeway for swaps etc.

Small workplace I take it?

Small team, large workplace

Remind me again what you do?

Facilities and security for various multinationals

Thought it was security alright

Suits cranky hermit me, work with machines not people much..

Sounds good. Makes me appreciate that my job doesn't involve working with people for the most part.

What you do??

• Advertisement

Photography stuff. Freelance

Ever do any rural or urban exploration type stuff?

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Counting down the days to my holiday. My job is really tiring sometimes.

Heyo Paws, still hot as heck there too?

Ever do any rural or urban exploration type stuff?

Like just walking around and taking photos? I do that all the time

Access to sites can be difficult, boarded up etc. I spend hours looking at them sites. Old hospitals, mansions, cottages, factories i just find it fascinating

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Heyo Paws, still hot as heck there too?
    Tis indeed. Fan currently on and I have one leg out from under the covers. :p

Hope you manage a restful sleep. Did you try putting a container of water in front of the fan? No idea if it work but it came up a lot when we were baking over here..

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Access to sites can be difficult, boarded up etc. I spend hours looking at them sites. Old hospitals, mansions, cottages, factories i just find it fascinating

There was a place in Cork that I used to be slightly obsessed with, a boarded up old mental hospital. It used to scare the sh*t out of me at the same time though :o

• Advertisement

There's a video of mosney on youtube i think, it's quite eerie now. The sheer amount of mental hospitals built and abandoned in the last two to three hundred years is astonishing

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement