Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Icentre Litebot

Options
  • 08-05-2018 8:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭

Hey folks anyone here using this or have any feedback on it ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

kilburn wrote: »
    Hey folks anyone here using this or have any feedback on it ?

It's a ponzi scheme.

Hey, lock your funds up here and magically grow money at an unsustainable rate! We've got the magic sauce!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭kilburn

Just checking in here on this again they have a 5 year business plan and links with some very big companies.

I started with a small investment and have mates who started before me who are withdrawing and reinvesting regularly.

Just checking in here on this again they have a 5 year business plan and links with some very big companies.

I started with a small investment and have mates who started before me who are withdrawing and reinvesting regularly.

What links with which big companies? Source/s please.

Early BitConnect buyers made great returns too btw. Until they didn't, because it was a Ponzi.

They are all listed on their website not ideal for source i know but the "partners" have articles about how diversified the icenter investments are.

They also have a 5 year business plan and are a registered company in the UK which is positive for me

Its 1.4% interest per day so hardly unsustainable

Plenty of stories by reviewers out there saying its this and that but all full of comments from people saying they have had no issues with it

• Registered Users Posts: 16,466 ✭✭✭✭banie01

They also have a 5 year business plan and are a registered company in the UK which is positive for me

Its 1.4% interest per day so hardly unsustainable

Plenty of stories by reviewers out there saying its this and that but all full of comments from people saying they have had no issues with it

Can I just be clear on this, you think 1.4% interest per day is sustainable?
    Particularly whens it compounding?

Many of the supposed partners have refuted any links and if being a registered company is something that inspires confidence for you, I hope you never have to deal with phoenix companies or their likes.

People probably have made money from it, but the early adopters in a Ponzi are always the only ones who make money ;) and their return depends on others believing their spiel.
    My own opinion?!
    If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck and quacks....
    It's hardly likely to be a cow, cash or otherwise.

• Advertisement

Have you had any dealings with the company or know anyone who has?

If not you cant really comment can you?

Have you had any dealings with the company or know anyone who has?

If not you cant really comment can you?

Have you?
    In the 3 months since you 1st posted here looking for someone who has, how much money have you made with their magic mumbo jumbo?

Asking a question on a public forum and then getting pissy because you aren't getting the answers you'd like?

Tell you what, how about you answer just 1 of mine?
    Can I just be clear on this, you think 1.4% interest per day is sustainable?

Never got pissy chief asking if someone has had any dealings with something they are slating is not getting pissy, just its so easy for people to fire the word ponzi around without looking into things is not very helpful.

If you can prove its a ponzi without doubt that would be great either way i cant prove its not.

No investment especially in crypto is without risk.

1.4% Can be sustainable depending on how they have diversified their investments.

Only put a small amount in and have almost made it all back.

Never got pissy chief asking if someone has had any dealings with something they are slating is not getting pissy, just its so easy for people to fire the word ponzi around without looking into things is not very helpful.

If you can prove its a ponzi without doubt that would be great either way i cant prove its not.

No investment especially in crypto is without risk.

1.4% Can be sustainable depending on how they have diversified their investments.

Only put a small amount in and have almost made it all back.

1.4% per day is never sustainable especially not in a falling or stagnating market.
    To put a 1.4% per day return into context.
    Assuming you invested €100 on day 1, and interest(as claimed) compounds daily and you reinvest 80% every day.
    On day 90 your accrued total investment would be €272.47.

To put the claim that 1.4% per day is sustainable in a more approachable context.
    On a yearly basis that equates to a return of 7160% annualised. A balanced and diversified portfolio is expected to return growth of 7% annually.
    That level of return based on "diversified investments" is nonsense.

I'd love for you to prove me wrong, but based on their website and frankly ridiculous return claims I don't think that's likely.

I could have mentioned the Crypto trading bot which pays 4% per day.....

Either way wish i could prove you wrong but only time will tell

• Advertisement

We're doing you a favour by telling you exactly what this is, it's a scam - there's no need to be so arrogant considering it is most certainly a Ponzi.
    Let's see what iCenter has to say:
    iCenter.co is not a Ponzi
    Oh! Maybe we're wrong! Where does their money come from then?
    Our revenue comes from our partners
    Okay, what kind of partners are they? What kind of businesses do they run?
    ...remember that some of our Partners are HYIP projects and we don’t advise anyone to invest directly with them!
    HYIP projects, that sounds fancy! I wonder what they do?
    A high-yield investment program (HYIP) is a type of Ponzi scheme, an investment scam that promises unsustainably high return on investment by paying previous investors with the money invested by new investors.

Wow, how weird - they're totally not a Ponzi scheme yet their funds come from Ponzi schemes, what an innovative and very non-Ponzi-esque business plan! You've sure picked a winner there, you should probably go all-in, remortgage the house, maybe even sell your ass to push as much money as possible into this amazing business opportunity!

A crypto trading bot on it's own can't generate a guaranteed 4% profit per day willy nilly, it has to be fed data according to your own analysis and this leaves room for losses as well as gains - crypto's low liquidity and thus the Bart Simpson memelines can either wreak havok on your stack or grow it exponentially, it's a coin-flip that depends on the movements of the wealthiest traders. If your bot isn't doing exactly what those wealthy traders are doing at any given moment, you're either screwed or earning sweet FA as your bot is disabled presuming you've had the good sense to set up a stop-loss.

grindle wrote:
    We're doing you a favour by telling you exactly what this is, it's a scam - there's no need to be so arrogant considering it is most certainly a Ponzi. Let's see what

Was not arrogant or pissy typical boards you cant have a discussion

You're convinced a clear-cut Ponzi scheme isn't a Ponzi scheme, adopted an attitude of "If you haven't dealt with them and lost money yet, how do you know?" (People don't need to lose money in a Ponzi to know it's a Ponzi) and then expressed a wish to prove wrong somebody who is clearly right based on iCenter's own website. That is arrogance.

We can discuss the fact that it's a Ponzi scheme all you want but it's kind of a dead-end topic that plays out like:

"Hey guys, here's a Ponzi scheme - who wants to play Russian Roulette with their money?"

"No thanks, I don't like getting scammed."

That's as far as it goes unless somebody has a scam fetish.

Just read your previous post again sell my ass to invest you stay classy mate this isnt after hours.

Best of luck to you and to clarify i said i cant prove its a ponzi or not time will tell i will leave it at that as you seem to be expert at twisting peoples words.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 15,707 Mod ✭✭✭✭smacl

Was not arrogant or pissy typical boards you cant have a discussion

The only way someone who has put money into a ponzi can gain anything (or more likely reduce their loss) is to shill it in the hope that the next gullible person will put their money in and be left carrying the baby. Seems pretty much what you're doing here.

And FWIW, saying that the well informed responses you're getting here is 'typical boards you cant have a discussion' is arrogant and pissy.

smacl wrote:
    And FWIW, saying that the well informed responses you're getting here is 'typical boards you cant have a discussion' is arrogant and pissy.

Well informed includes vulgarity now ?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

Of course this is a scam dude. Do the maths. Invest a euro and be a millionaire in two years time through the magic of compound interest and crypto. The whole crypto space is filled with conmen, spoofers, liers, and criminals. It’s all a variation on a ponzi. This one isn’t subtle though. You aren’t some extraordinarily gifted investor. You’re being sold a dud by people who understand how to market greed.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 15,707 Mod ✭✭✭✭smacl

Well informed includes vulgarity now ?

Once you repeatedly refuse to accept the blindingly obvious that's already been stated to you by multiple posters and been provided with strong supporting references, it can do, yes.

Advertisement