Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Honda HRV

Options
  • 30-07-2018 9:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭

I am looking to buy a 99 one of these what are my chances of getting it insured as a classic i already have 3 classic s with fbd it turns classic in 5 months . Looking for it for winter use only.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,796 ✭✭✭Isambard

why don't you ask them?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,862 ✭✭✭RobAMerc

I would guess no. Insurance companies are very sticky about what cars they consider classics until 30 yo anyway, but particularly bad for jap stuff. Only one company would take my 25 yo mx5. In fairness there are lots of 20yo skylines out there with probably 250 - 300 bhp, they don't want to be insuring lads on them for 100 quid!

Advertisement