Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Cheapest juice in the country.

Options
  • 18-07-2018 10:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭

Are they all €5 per 10ml bottle or are there any good deals to be had? Some shops do 3 for €12. Anything better?

No I won't do DIY :)

Gonna buy bulk stuff from overseas but just need a few bottles to tide me over.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭Phill_M

I heard Vapewild.eu are doing click + collect now somewhere in the north of Dublin, and their liquids start at €3 or €4 I think with discounts for the more you buy. They also include a free bottle or two in each order and have a 10X10ml mystery sample pack for €10 right now. I only DIY liquids, but just happened to get a couple of emails from them in the past few days about the above deals. I only ordered from them twice in the past, but their liquids aren't bad, just as good as the stuff I got in the shops when I started vaping.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

Are they all €5 per 10ml bottle or are there any good deals to be had? Some shops do 3 for €12. Anything better?

No I won't do DIY :)

Gonna buy bulk stuff from overseas but just need a few bottles to tide me over.

As Phill just said "Vapewild" they are doing a "Mystery Flavour Sample Packs! 10 x 10mls - Only 10 Euros! just pick the strength of Nic & vg/pg you want...

https://vapewild.eu/mystery-sample-pack-10-x-random-10mls/?redirect_mongo_id=5b4df8e3fad5bd0059a58110&utm_source=Springbot&utm_medium=Email&utm_campaign=Mystery%20Sample%20Pack%207/17/18

• Registered Users Posts: 7,985 ✭✭✭youcancallmeal

Yeah vapewild your only man for cheap liquids in Ireland. Most B&M shops can't afford to to beat them on price which is understandable

• Registered Users Posts: 6,582 ✭✭✭Glebee

Vapewild all the way for the cheap juice, They also throw in a few free bottles with every order..

• Registered Users Posts: 509 ✭✭✭chipfox

DIY Juice is the cheapest!

• Advertisement

Republic of vape 60ml for €15 is pretty good.

E-smoke Ireland’s dripper range as well is pretty cheap.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭JackieChang

Vape wild ship from Dublin but charge €5 for postage within Ireland, and €2.99 for postage to the UK??

• Registered Users Posts: 6,582 ✭✭✭Glebee

Vape wild ship from Dublin but charge €5 for postage within Ireland, and €2.99 for postage to the UK??

Alot of times they have offers that get rid of postage. I got 120mls of juice this morning delivered for 10 euro. I ordered 10 bottles and they threw in 2 free.
    Granted its a lucky dip offer, but im not too fussy these days and all the bottles I got seem like ok juice.

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭Phill_M

Yeah I thought that was annoying too. Free postage to the UK after €20 too I think, but for Ireland you have to spend €50.

There's an option to pick up your order from the warehouse for free in Dublin now though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭Brian201888

Vapewild buy one get one free on their shortfills.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,175 ✭✭✭dense

Can't get much cheaper than €1.50 a bottle 10ml at Dealz.

Aint too bad either. Beats a fiver for the same thing elsewhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭bitent

The 88 Vape oil in Dealz is great in my opinion.
    I go for the Any tank 6mg Raspberry Ripple and Sweet Strawberry.

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭pelluci

Mr Price do those juices for €1.29 (Raspberry Ripple 11mg for me).

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Hallenwisr

I like to buy vape juice online here.
    I think this is the best option, because the ratio of price, quality and quantity of choice here is the best!

Advertisement