Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

recommendation for someone to look over a Merc

Options
  • 25-07-2018 8:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,862 ✭✭✭

folks,

Any recommendations for someone to look over an old Merc for me ?
    Dublin area.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭w124man

How old

• Registered Users Posts: 5,862 ✭✭✭RobAMerc

• Registered Users Posts: 1,246 ✭✭✭MrCostington

Have you tried the MB owners club?

I spoke to them at the Terenure show and they were very helpful (I'm looking myself)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,418 ✭✭✭tc20

I would recommend Ben Lichtenberg, but as he's moved his operation up near Carlingford, this probably doesn't suit.
    IIRC, from previous requests here for MB servicing, Greenmount Motors in Harolds Cross seem to be well respected (can't vouch for them personally)

MercMad, a user on here, could also help you out

• Registered Users Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭w124man

RobAMerc wrote: »

If its a 124, 201 or a 126, I could do it. The MB club here would get model owners to assist. I did a 124 look over last year for a member

• Advertisement
Advertisement