Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Best place to get ireland v italy 6 nations tickets

• 18-07-2018 10:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Have flights and accommodation sorted. Just need tickets. Anyone bought using the italian onliine service. Think its called italticket??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,199 ✭✭✭troyzer

This link came straight from the Italian Rugby Federation website:

https://www.listicket.com/ticketing/acquisto/acquistoStep1/42058/ITALIA-VS-IRLANDA-Six-Nations-Championship-2019

Well, by straight I mean clicking through quite a few pages but originally from the official website.

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭Random Bloke

troyzer wrote: »
    This link came straight from the Italian Rugby Federation website:

https://www.listicket.com/ticketing/acquisto/acquistoStep1/42058/ITALIA-VS-IRLANDA-Six-Nations-Championship-2019

Well, by straight I mean clicking through quite a few pages but originally from the official website.

I bought 2 tickets from them last month for the Italy Ireland game 24/2/2019. Easy to use the site, and I opted for printing at home, so not relying on international postage.

Looking forward to the trip - haven't been at the Rome 6N game before. Aer Lingus flight home at 8pm after the game (3pm start) is cutting it tight, but should be ok. Just need to go straight to the airport after the game. Prices of the Aer Lingus flights has fallen a good bit in the last few days, if anyone is thinking of going.

• Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭Scythica

£113 return from Bristol - Rome for me.. (live in England now) for the 21st-25th...

This thread has just found my Xmas present..... now to figure out a way to subtle hint it at the other half..

• Registered Users Posts: 6,199 ✭✭✭troyzer

Scythica wrote: »
    £113 return from Bristol - Rome for me.. (live in England now) for the 21st-25th...

This thread has just found my Xmas present..... now to figure out a way to subtle hint it at the other half..

I dropped a fortune on world cup tickets. That's my birthday and christmas present to myself for the next ten years. I'd remortgage the house to pay for it if I had a house....

• Registered Users Posts: 29 wexfordhun

You dont even need to buy them before. Normally 20,000 + seats empty and then they open them up and let local schools etc in for free to fill out the stands.

• Advertisement
Advertisement