Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Helping Out

Options
  • 21-07-2018 2:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭

I am living in the Limerick area and have recently retired, I have over 40 years of experience in business management and helping start-up companies achieve their goals. I wish to put my new found time to good use and I don't want any payment or reward from anybody that I may be able to help.

I've looked at volunteering work but it seems to be mostly of a social work nature which is an area in which I have no background.

Any suggestions to make good use of my time to help others would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭Knit wit

Wonderful you are looking to volunteer. Perhaps register with boardmatch.ie?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Stanford

Knit wit wrote: »
    Wonderful you are looking to volunteer. Perhaps register with boardmatch.ie?

Thank You

Advertisement