Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Driving test in 4 weeks .I really want to pass

Options
  • 20-07-2018 2:17pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 129 ✭✭

Id be prepared to pay for an intensive course .Would appreciate recommendations

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,857 ✭✭✭TheQuietFella

'L' plates positioned correctly on the windscreen!

Many years ago a lady failed on the day I went for my test due to the above.

I know this isn't what you're looking for but just something to be aware of!

• Registered Users Posts: 662 ✭✭✭Fishy1

Two of my children had lessons with Niall from AClass School of Motoring & passed their tests.
    I have no affiliation with him, but found him to be very good. He has a website & is also on Facebook.
    Good luck!

Fishy1 wrote: »
    Two of my children had lessons with Niall from AClass School of Motoring & passed their tests.
    I have no affiliation with him, but found him to be very good. He has a website & is also on Facebook.
    Good luck!

Hard to trust you with that username :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,573 ✭✭✭deisemum

Fishy1 wrote: »
    Good luck!

My sons had their lessons with him and found him to be very good.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 MurraySam

The best thing you can do in my humble opinion is treat it as if it is not a big deal on the actual day. The more you build it up it seems the more pressure it piles on. At the end of the day, even if you really want to pass it, it is only a driving test and not a cancer screening. (if you get what i'm saying) Don't get dragged in to the hype of it where everyone seems so scared of it, but equally prepare as much as possible beforehand - also dont let the things like reverse around the corner be the only thing you worry about - as i did - make sure you remember to watch your basics like gear shifting. It really can just be luck depending on what sort of guy you get on the day.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,081 ✭✭✭fricatus

Good advice not to build it up as a big deal. And for all the set pieces: practice, practice, practice!

Übung macht den Meister!

Advertisement