Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Item transport from Waterford to Limerick

Options
  • 20-07-2018 11:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 376 ✭✭

I purchased a kids bike on donedeal that I need to get delivered from Waterford City to Limerick. I've used anyvan.ie before but didn't get any takers on it this time.
    Any suggestions for alternatives as I don't fancy driving the 5 hour round trip.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 963 ✭✭✭cococoady

dos30 wrote: »
    I purchased a kids bike on donedeal that I need to get delivered from Waterford City to Limerick. I've used anyvan.ie before but didn't get any takers on it this time.
    Any suggestions for alternatives as I don't fancy driving the 5 hour round trip.

Citypost.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,427 ✭✭✭mooseknunkle

Why dont you make a day of it, come down collect the bike head out to the greewnway for a while get something to eat and then head home.

• Registered Users Posts: 376 ✭✭dos30

I'm tied up for the next few weekends, otherwise I would.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭deisemum

If you can wait until the end of next week my sister will be driving through Limerick from Waterford, I can ask her to take it up if it suits you.

deisemum wrote: »
    If you can wait until the end of next week my sister will be driving through Limerick from Waterford, I can ask her to take it up if it suits you.

That'd be great, I'd gladly pay her or throw her a few bottles of wine for the trouble, if she was willing to do it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭deisemum

dos30 wrote: »
    That'd be great, I'd gladly pay her or throw her a few bottles of wine for the trouble, if she was willing to do it.

I've spoken to my sister and she's willing to do it, it will be Friday or Saturday if that's ok with you.

That great, I really appreciate it. I'll send you a PM

Advertisement