Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best place to buy a house in Waterford and general cost

Options
  • 10-07-2018 11:37am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 129 ✭✭

Where in waterford is the best place to buy a house? Id consider Tramore too. There houses in Foxwood look nice but put off that its across the road from a halting site

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40,061 ✭✭✭✭Harry Palmr

There is no best place, only what best suits your circumstances. We'd need to know that first.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 129 ✭✭thetimeisnow

Im a single guy no dependents. The houses in Foxwood look nice but there's a halting site across the road which has put me off

• Registered Users Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭bp_me

Im a single guy no dependents. The houses in Foxwood look nice but there's a halting site across the road which has put me off

Halting site causes no trouble there. Occasionally the horses come around for a wander. There is one in each electoral area in the city just FYI and remember you can't control the neighbours beside you in an estate who may be far worse than you imagine those in the halting site to be.

bp_me wrote: »
    Halting site causes no trouble there. Occasionally the horses come around for a wander. There is one in each electoral area in the city just FYI and remember you can't control the neighbours beside you in an estate who may be far worse than you imagine those in the halting site to be.

There is a massive difference between not being able to control the neighbours around you and moving next to a halting site to be fair :pac:

Advertisement