Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Maynard James Keenan Rape Accusation

Options
  • 27-06-2018 2:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,751 ✭✭✭

What do you think of It lads? Saw It on ultimate guitar as I was scrolling through. Apparently he was quiete the man for the ladies back in the day. I hope it's not true and obviously he isn't guilty until proven so.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,144 ✭✭✭Passenger

Here's the allegations.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,863 ✭✭✭seachto7

Why don't they go to the police instead of social media?

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 9,611 Mod ✭✭✭✭mayordenis

seachto7 wrote: »
    Why don't they go to the police instead of social media?

It's nearly 20 years ago, there is likely little evidence, even if there was conviction rates on rape is extremely low, fear of reprisals, trying to protect others from it happening to them, trying to shine light on the subject so that more might feel like they can talk about it.

There are a lot of reasons I imagine.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,863 ✭✭✭seachto7

I'm not into this trial by social media lark.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭LoughNeagh2017

Was I the only one who got an erection reading the story? I don't know what to think of those stories, you could argue it is crossed signals because she did follow him into the tour bus.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 965 ✭✭✭verycool

Was I the only one who got an erection reading the story? I don't know what to think of those stories, you could argue it is crossed signals because she did follow him into the tour bus.

TMI! :eek:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭LoughNeagh2017

verycool wrote: »
    TMI! :eek:

so was the post, describing how he finished off and all

Advertisement