Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

FPL Prize leagues 2018/19

• 11-07-2018 11:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭

Greetings boys and girls.

Hope to be around slightly more this season, although I'm trying to be more of a casual!

Usually we have a thread to share good cash or free prize leagues (although as ever I suggest keeping local ones local).

I'm kicking off with the original and the best, the Finn Harps league, to which yours truly has been promoted to Admin.

Details and entry here. http://www.finnharps.com/fhfc/?p=6102

(Any of you who know and/or trust me enough to Paypal my personal account as Friends and Family to avoid the €1 PayPal fee surcharge feel free to PM me)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,768 ✭✭✭✭CSF

FHFC wrote: »
    Greetings boys and girls.

Hope to be around slightly more this season, although I'm trying to be more of a casual!

Usually we have a thread to share good cash or free prize leagues (although as ever I suggest keeping local ones local).

I'm kicking off with the original and the best, the Finn Harps league, to which yours truly has been promoted to Admin.

Details and entry here. http://www.finnharps.com/fhfc/?p=6102

(Any of you who know and/or trust me enough to Paypal my personal account as Friends and Family to avoid the €1 PayPal fee surcharge feel free to PM me)
    Unquestionably this remains in equally good hands. A cert to join every year. Will you be running any additional competitions (Champions League/Europa League) as part of it this year?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

CSF wrote: »
    Unquestionably this remains in equally good hands. A cert to join every year. Will you be running any additional competitions (Champions League/Europa League) as part of it this year?

Hopefully. But I'm gonna focus on a smooth transition and getting up and running first.

I'll have a look at an add on Champions League after we get going in August.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,959 ✭✭✭Trimm Trabb

Is the guy that had been running the Finn Harps league now running his own private league?

Is they guy that had been running the Finn Harps league now running his own private league?

Yes. Hopefully this doesn't cause too much confusion, we're in touch and hopefully can avoid people getting them mixed from here on.

For anyone who is interested in carrying on with my never ending obsession with setting up FPL leagues:

I will be running LMS again next season.
    I will be running my very small (I intentionally limit the numbers to 12 because I’m not very good and have no hope in a 30 person field :) )money league again next season.

For now, I’m doing early entries to the people who were in each league last year, there’s a spot for you again. Deadline for the early entries on that is 22nd July, after which I’ll post in the necessary threads and open up any remaining spots first come first served.

As always, the help in LMS in compiling scores etc is greatly appreciated because it isn’t always possible for me (or anyone) to do it every week, so it’s great when different people step up and take it on for a week at a time.

So get in touch with me to arrange payment, if you’re interested in renewing your spot in either.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭Missing Links

Just putting the finishing touches to the Bohs league...aiming to increase prizemoney and no. of prizes.This will be my 8th one and definitely my swansong (or swanseasong!).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,934 ✭✭✭AdpRo

Yes. Hopefully this doesn't cause too much confusion, we're in touch and hopefully can avoid people getting them mixed from here on.

I think that could have been made clearer in the initial email that came out to be honest. Entry to the CL was only open to whoever was in last year and then if places still available to whoever was in the main league last year ie the FHFC league.

The 8th Bohs Fantasy Premier League comp (my last!) is now open for entries.Full details are in the link below.There are no additional charges and you'll receive the league code within about 10 seconds of paying (if you stay on the page!)The August monthly prize is a fourball at Druids Glen (not St. Margaret's as stated...this will be corrected).

http://bohemianfc.com/?page_id=6961

Finn Harps FPL League driving towards 50 entries already. Don't forget to have a look. Sharing it to fellow FPL fans would also be hugely appreciated.

Another super Cash league that a good few here have participated in is also up and running.

The Moolah League has been running for around the same amount of time as the Harps league and is top drawer. They have a Facebook group and weekly updates etc.

Drop me a PM and I'll put you in touch with them via twitter or email.

456218.jpg

Finn Harps FPL League driving towards 50 entries already. Don't forget to have a look. Sharing it to fellow FPL fans would also be hugely appreciated.

Another super Cash league that a good few here have participated in is also up and running.

The Moolah League has been running for around the same amount of time as the Harps league and is top drawer. They have a Facebook group and weekly updates etc.

Drop me a PM and I'll put you in touch with them via twitter or email.

456218.jpg
    How does the 2 divisions thing work?

• Advertisement

How does the 2 divisions thing work?

Not entirely sure. Based on finish in last seasons league I thing, and last years OR for new entrants.

Harps League update - entries flying in and heading for 70 paid up already.

Now don't just stand there - get and register at www.fantasy.finnharps.com

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭First Explorer

Running a free to enter cash prize league open to anyone.
    Details here https://wp.me/p9JvlT-52 .

Harps League update - entries flying in and heading for 70 paid up already.

Now don't just stand there - get and register at www.fantasy.finnharps.com

Great going...you're 50 ahead of the Bohs one...give ya a race ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Hank Five

twitter.com/ProKevolution/status/1021654772699607040

I can't post links but here are all the details:

"Join my fantasy league fundraiser in aid of @masi_asylum. I'm sponsoring a €50 prize for the winner, so RTs appreciated! Deadline: Aug 9th. Details below; donation link: gofundme.com/right-to-work-for-asylum-seekers "

Prize: €50 for 1st place

How to enter:
    1) Sign-up for free to fantasy.premierleague.com
    2) Donate €5 to 'MASI Right to Work Campaign' on gofundme.com
    3) Send a direct message to @ProKevolution on Twitter, with a
    screenshot of your donation and your name (as appears on FPL).
    4) Enter the code returned to you to join the league. Enjoy the game!

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭First Explorer

Running a free to enter cash prize league open to anyone.
    Details here https://wp.me/p9JvlT-52 .

league code. 202982-43159

Circa 30 entries so far in the 8th Bohs FPL...25 prizes to play for....nearly everybody's a winner if there aint much movement. ;)

vy6rtf.jpg

For anyone just checking back in don't forget the number 1 cash league in Ireland. Over 100 paid up already.

www.fantasy.finnharps.com

Also give the number 2 (Bohs) a look if you're feeling especially charitable.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,885 ✭✭✭stephenl15

For anyone just checking back in don't forget the number 1 cash league in Ireland. Over 100 paid up already.

www.fantasy.finnharps.com

Also give the number 2 (Bohs) a look if you're feeling especially charitable.

Paid in again. 20 quid down the drain :P

• Registered Users Posts: 5,565 ✭✭✭Pangea

Didnt bother paying for cash leagues last year and ended up getting my best rank ever (5k) Typical!

• Advertisement

Is there a thread on here for Free Entry leagues?

For anyone who is interested in carrying on with my never ending obsession with setting up FPL leagues:

I will be running LMS again next season.
    I will be running my very small (I intentionally limit the numbers to 12 because I’m not very good and have no hope in a 30 person field :) )money league again next season.

For now, I’m doing early entries to the people who were in each league last year, there’s a spot for you again. Deadline for the early entries on that is 22nd July, after which I’ll post in the necessary threads and open up any remaining spots first come first served.

As always, the help in LMS in compiling scores etc is greatly appreciated because it isn’t always possible for me (or anyone) to do it every week, so it’s great when different people step up and take it on for a week at a time.

So get in touch with me to arrange payment, if you’re interested in renewing your spot in either.
    I still have 4 places left in my 20 euro points league if anyone is interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 42,079 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Pangea wrote: »
    Is there a thread on here for Free Entry leagues?

The code for the free Boards.ie league is in the sticky at the top of the forum if you want to enter that.

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭St. Lupulin

What's this, sorry?

What's this, sorry?
    20 euro max 12 person classic league that I run every year.

Where can I see info on it? Thanks

Pangea wrote: »
    Where can I see info on it? Thanks
    Nowhere really. I just run it on here every year. Only 2 spots left in any case.

• Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭martin101

How long does it take to receive the code to the finn harps league after payment does anyone know? I joined last night but didn't get a code

Nowhere really. I just run it on here every year. Only 2 spots left in any case.

I’m full up on this now. Cheers as usual to everyone who joined!! 170 for the winner, 70 for second.

• Advertisement

martin101 wrote: »
    How long does it take to receive the code to the finn harps league after payment does anyone know? I joined last night but didn't get a code

"Entrants will receive an email with the league code within 48 hours of payment."

Extract from the comp's webpage.

Advertisement