Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

transcripts

Options
  • 30-06-2018 6:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 37,899 ✭✭✭✭

Hi guys I'm applying for a springboard course and need transcripts from my part course in WIT which I finished a while ago in June 2013. Is there anyway of getting them through Email or something ???. I still have my WIT card with my Student number at the time

Comments

PTH2009 wrote: »
    Hi guys I'm applying for a springboard course and need transcripts from my part course in WIT which I finished a while ago in June 2013. Is there anyway of getting them through Email or something ???. I still have my WIT card with my Student number at the time

If you want to get a transcript of your results you need to pay a fee of €15. You can apply for your transcript at the link below:
    http://studentssp.wit.ie/exams/Transcripts/examtranscript.aspx

Advertisement