Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chemtrails ?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,680 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Rashers wrote: »
    Before who delete's it?

They!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

If anybody wants to see them, just go outside and look up.
    There wasn't a cloud in the sky this morning, now the skies are covered in that ugly artificial cloud after all the chaff that has been dropped continuously throughout the day :(

• Registered Users Posts: 25,226 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

There wasn't a cloud in the sky this morning, now the skies are covered in that ugly artificial cloud after all the chaff that has been dropped continuously throughout the day :(
    That's not what chaff is or does.

How can you tell the difference between a real cloud or contrail and a chemtrail by looking at it?

King Mob wrote: »
    That's not what chaff is or does.

How can you tell the difference between a real cloud or contrail and a chemtrail by looking at it?
    Go out and see for yourself Mobbers.

I'm not in Ireland. And I have seen clouds before.

How do you tell the difference between a real cloud or contrail and a chemtrail?
    What are the distinguishing features?

I don't think there are any you can point to, and you are in fact getting bothered by ordinary clouds.
    If this is not the case, please elaborate.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 719 ✭✭✭Gwen Cooper

We can't go out and see for ourselves until we understand how to tell which one is a contrail and which one is a chemtrail. Could you help me with that?

We can't go out and see for ourselves until we understand how to tell which one is a contrail and which one is a chemtrail. Could you help me with that?
    Duh...go outside -look up-those are artificial clouds- now you know what they look like for future reference.
    Tomorrow and the next day when all the chaff falls to earth everybody will be feeling dozy and fluey. There should be a law against it.

I'm going to the Forty Foot for a nice cool off, feel free to join me Gwenny I'll be the baldy in the red trunks :). Sorry Mobbers I'd invite you if you weren't abroad :(

• Registered Users Posts: 719 ✭✭✭Gwen Cooper

Duh...go outside -look up-those are artificial clouds- now you know what they look like for future reference.
    Tomorrow and the next day when all the chaff falls to earth everybody will be feeling dozy and fluey. There should be a law against it.

I'm going to the Forty Foot for a nice cool off, feel free to join me Gwenny I'll be the baldy in the red trunks :). Sorry Mobbers I'd invite you if you weren't abroad :(

Funny, I was outside a few times during the day, not a single cloud in the sky. Does it mean that I won't be dozy and fluey (which would be best explained by the heat btw)?

In what way are they different?
    What features do they have that make them distinguishable from real clouds and contrails?
    Or do they just look exactly like normal clouds?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,501 ✭✭✭thomasm

The problem with the chemtrail argument is the sheer scale of the complicity of what has to be hundreds of thousands of people all over the world for many years. In all that time NONE have come forward and presented any PROOF to back up this.

How can so many of those involved be kept silent for so long if this is happening. Does it make sense that there is not one whistle blower some place who has said 'hang on, I don't like this being sprayed on my family's heads' and I'm going to put together proof and stop it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,540 ✭✭✭Dr. Bre

Much easier ways to wipe people out then using chemtrails

• Registered Users Posts: 24,647 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

Chemtrails are no longer the only trail of p1ss as now many cars and most trucks/buses use adblue which essentially is p1ss.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭nthclare

The latest I heard is chem trails aren't really poisonous, lol it's just a layer of whatever to cool down the planet and stop the sun heating up the planet too, much....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 771 ✭✭✭HappyAsLarE

Anyone who knows anything about aeronautical engineering and maintenance will know that tanks of poison (or whatever) and associated pipe work/controls/valves/switches cannot be kept hidden in commercial aircraft.

You would literally need thousands of regular Joes to cooperate (engineers, mechanics, technicians etc.).

Same goes for adding poison to the fuel - the engineers would need to account for this in the engine design. They won’t.

I'm on me hols-yay for me:D so I had time to kick back in the garden yesterday and watch a cloudless blue sky get almost completely filled with ugly artificial cloud cover caused by chaff from planes (not all planes were doing it, mind you).
    Have a look at this site that shows a pic of from a satellite feed every day https://zoom.earth/#53.343993,-8.217773,6z,sat,pm,2018-06-25
    You can zoom in and out. Use the control panel on the left to change the date from 25th of June to the 24th and back again. We in Ireland were being well and truly bombarded yesterday :(

watch a cloudless blue sky get almost completely filled with ugly artificial cloud cover caused by chaff from planes :(
    But how do you know they are artificial?
    I think you don't actually know, and now you're avoiding the question.
    If that's not the case, why are you ignoring the question?

Right now, no one believes you.
    You're going to have to do a better job to convince rational people you are doing more than yelling at clouds.

It's turned into a lovely day and none of that old carry on with the chaff that I can see, thank God. It will be interesting to check that website again tomorrow and see how Ireland looked today (there is a lag of one day for the pictures). I'm going to get ready for the beach :)

It's turned into a lovely day and none of that old carry on with the chaff that I can see, thank God. It will be interesting to check that website again tomorrow and see how Ireland looked today (there is a lag of one day for the pictures). I'm going to get ready for the beach :)
    So, there is no way to tell the difference between clouds and chemtrails.
    Chemtrails don't exist. So why are you worried about them?

And again, chaff is not what you seem to think it is.

I find it fascinating and frustrating how some people’s minds work.

Imagine lacking totally in any ability for critical thought. Would be floating around with my head in the chemtrails.

Wow Mobbers and Happyas, youse should be on live at the Apollo with those witty puns...not!:pac:
    I'll let yisser in on a secret lads; I couldn't give a fiddlers who believes me or not. I came on this thread to share my story not to waste time chasing me tail with contrarions. The weather is too nice for that craic:).

So if you have any further comments for me, kindly direct them towards the back of me bollix :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,003 ✭✭✭✭Esel

Maybe they are conspiring against you.

Not your ornery onager

I came on this thread to share my story not to waste time chasing me tail with contrarions.
    That story being that you think the government is conspiring to make evil clouds.
    And you know that these clouds are evil somehow.
    You don't know how to tell the evil clouds from normal clouds, nor do you know what they are doing exactly, but you just know those clouds are up to no good.

I assume this is because you watched a few youtube videos, then never bothered to apply any kind of critical thought to the idea.

Like I said, fascinating.

The back of his bollix is less wrong I guess.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,407 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Care to give a summary of this?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,070 ✭✭✭✭looksee

There was some well out at sea too, in the middle of the Atlantic, I wonder who 'they' were spraying there?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,480 ✭✭✭wexie

Care to give a summary of this?

here ya go

eddie-izzard-la-la-la.gif?w=400

• Registered Users Posts: 28,070 ✭✭✭✭looksee

I suppose you could argue that these contrails are in fact the danger that the conspiracists are claiming. I doubt anyone would argue that fuel for planes contains pollutants and these are dispersed into the atmosphere by the planes. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Environmental_impact_of_aviation

Why is it necessary to argue that another pollutant is being secretively sprayed? What is happening at the moment is serious enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,008 ✭✭✭1123heavy

Contrails form when hot air emitted from the exhaust of jet engines meets the much colder atmospheric air. It's pretty much the same story as with the hot air from your kettle meeting the relatively cooler air in the kitchen.
    Why does it stay longer in the air than a kettle? Because we're dealing with much higher temperatures coming out the jet engine and much colder temperatures in the prevailing atmosphere, so the effect lasts longer and is exaggerated.
    Another thing I've often seen is people confuse certain types of clouds with contrails, and then think they're from aircraft and they're actually chemtrails. These tend to be cirrus type clouds that have a whispy sort of nature. These are high altitude clouds and form in good weather from the freezing of supercooled waterdroplets, these often form large lines in the sky. Too often people take pictures of these clouds and think them to be chemtrails.

Lastly, as pilots we have our own lives and families. Apart from not wanting to harm our own, do you seriously think we have time for all this? Do you propose it's one big government secret but they let pilots in on it? Not one pilot has spoken out about it yet? Or do you propose we don't know ourselves? If so then you also presume we don't know what the aircraft we fly are made of and what goes into keeping them alive? Or that we've been lied to?

Instead of coming up with wayward theories, try to find out the truth about cloud formation and how condensation can take various forms depending on the prevailing atmospheric conditions.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,480 ✭✭✭wexie

1123heavy wrote: »
    Contrails form when hot air emitted from the exhaust of jet engines meets the much colder atmospheric air. It's pretty much the same story as with the hot air from your kettle meeting the relatively cooler air in the kitchen.
    Why does it stay longer in the air than a kettle? Because we're dealing with much higher temperatures coming out the jet engine and much colder temperatures in the prevailing atmosphere, so the effect lasts longer and is exaggerated.
    Another thing I've often seen is people confuse certain types of clouds with contrails, and then think they're from aircraft and they're actually chemtrails. These tend to be cirrus type clouds that have a whispy sort of nature. These are high altitude clouds and form in good weather from the freezing of supercooled waterdroplets, these often form large lines in the sky. Too often people take pictures of these clouds and think them to be chemtrails.

I already posted an article explaining a lot of this in OP's other thread. I don't think he's particularly keen on the idea of being educated really.

Which is fine I guess.

Advertisement