Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Madam Pearl

Options
  • 13-02-2018 11:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,009 ✭✭✭

My girls want to see this woman as she is touring close by,
    Has anyone seen her? what did you think of her, was she accurate beyond cold reading?

"Have you ever wagged your tail so hard you fell over"?-Brod Higgins.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 chififa

Hi Bredabe

I am due to go and see her this weekend. How did your girls find her?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,009 ✭✭✭Bredabe

chififa wrote: »
    Hi Bredabe

I am due to go and see her this weekend. How did your girls find her?
    They liked her, she had a lot of messages from beyond for them and that made them happy. she was very clear on dates and locations. She seems like a very nice person, but I went not expecting much as ever, but my spidies tingled a bit when she was up for a chat.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 chififa

Bredabe wrote: »
    They liked her, she had a lot of messages from beyond for them and that made them happy. she was very clear on dates and locations. She seems like a very nice person, but I went not expecting much as ever, but my spidies tingled a bit when she was up for a chat.

Thank you so much. I’ll keep you updated with how I go.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Evywevy1991

Hi, I haven’t posted here before, but I’ve been trying to track this lady down. I think by the sounds of it she has been to Tramore in Co waterford a few times, and if it’s her she is absoloutly spot on. Does anyone know if she is still traveling to different locations in ireland or do you contact her directly? If so could you pass me on her details please?? Would be much appreciated

• Registered Users Posts: 4,009 ✭✭✭Bredabe

Hi, I haven’t posted here before, but I’ve been trying to track this lady down. I think by the sounds of it she has been to Tramore in Co Waterford a few times, and if it’s her she is absolutely spot on. Does anyone know if she is still travelling to different locations in Ireland or do you contact her directly? If so could you pass me on her details, please?? Would be much appreciated

she's on FB, all the details of her reading venues are on her page. She seems to be somewhat based in the south. But she mentioned that she will be working for the Galway races, so maybe in the west around then.

• Advertisement
Advertisement