Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Best place to get Child’s Hair Cut

• 22-06-2018 9:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭

This post has been deleted.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,510 ✭✭✭Max Powers

Baby4 wrote: »
    Hi all,

Can anyone recommend a hairdresser in Waterford that’s good with kids & does walk-ins?

I know Mum n Me offer this service but my little one seems to flip out when we even pull in to the car park...

Thanks,
    B.

Two women in barbers in city square are nice..lolipop for kids as a bribe keeps em happy I find.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,438 ✭✭✭kuang1

The Foxy Chopper.

I wouldn't look anywhere else if I was you!

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭Gillman1998

The gents hairdresser in the SuperValu centre in Kilbarry is very good

• Registered Users Posts: 6,657 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

Tara Barbers on the Quay.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭Royal Legend

Max Powers wrote: »
    Two women in barbers in city square are nice..lolipop for kids as a bribe keeps em happy I find.

Is that owned by one of the twins that used to own the Barbers out in Tramore, if so they are sound

The Barber beside Dunphy's on the Cork Road good with Kids also

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭Baby4

• Registered Users Posts: 3,596 ✭✭✭lassykk

Best place we found is the salon in George's Court. They have a dedicated area with kids TV on to distract them.

• Registered Users Posts: 891 ✭✭✭Fuzzy Logic

lassykk wrote: »

Totally agree. It’s where we take our kids to get their haircut done

• Registered Users Posts: 13,985 ✭✭✭✭Johnboy1951

This came to mind on reading this thread ..... :D

https://i.imgur.com/sQgFg2v.gifv

• Registered Users Posts: 774 ✭✭✭FurBabyMomma

The Salon in George's Court. They have a seat shaped like a car and cartoons to distract them. They are very popular so you wouldn't get a walk in on a Saturday but maybe other days.

• Advertisement
Advertisement