Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Youtube Premium Free for three months

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭ThePott

Sir Dosser wrote: »
    Forget about that. It was a modded version of Spotify but it no longer works.

Too good to be true I guess

• Registered Users Posts: 7,334 ✭✭✭bladespin

€11.99 per month??? Per year maybe, I use YT a lot but there's practically nothing in there I'd actually pay for.

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭K3v

If you have an Android phone then have a look at Youtube Vanced. No ads & it will play in the background.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,761 ✭✭✭DopeTech

K3v wrote: »
    If you have an Android phone then have a look at Youtube Vanced. No ads & it will play in the background.

And it has a no root version too. Using it for a while now and have had no problems. Spotify premium for €5 from Vodafone too for my music fix.

• Registered Users Posts: 860 ✭✭✭ucd.1985

degsie wrote: »
    I foresee a clutch of new youtube 'families' been bred on boards.

Im interested. PM if going ahead. Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 777 ✭✭✭editorsean

If there are just a few YouTube channels you regularly follow, a better option would be to become a Patron of them if they provide the option. Many creators only charge $1 per month ($1.23 inc. VAT) to get ad-free and early access to their latest YouTube videos on Patreon. Most of that $1 goes directly to the creator. Each video also gets a Patreon-only comment feed, which means you can post a comment or ask a question without it getting buried several pages deep below the "Top rated" comments on the public YouTube video.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭masterboy123

It's asking my bank card details when I try to get YouTube premium.

Will they charge me some fees when I cancel after 3 months? Or if some deposit will be taken from my account?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,683 ✭✭✭✭Mantis Toboggan

It's asking my bank card details when I try to get YouTube premium.

Will they charge me some fees when I cancel after 3 months? Or if some deposit will be taken from my account?

No just sign up and cancel straight away. You'll still have the free trial for 3 months and won't be charged.

Free Palestine 🇵🇸

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭Cavey

ThePott wrote: »
    Too good to be true I guess

Actually there is one that still works. I've been using it for months now on the daily with no issue.

Oh cool.
    Thank you

I got it now. There is a cool feature to play YouTube on background while using other apps and also offline songs once you download them on the app.
    Tyson Fury wrote: »
    No just sign up and cancel straight away. You'll still have the free trial for 3 months and won't be charged.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,540 ✭✭✭FourFourRED

Wheety wrote: »
    mDTZxm2.jpg

That's the Irish prices. Anyone seeing different must have a VPN.

Nope.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,358 ✭✭✭DubDJ

To clear up the confusion with pricing, there actually is two prices for Ireland for both premium and just the standard music plan.

Apple take a 15%-30% cut from payments made though apps in their App Store. They’re very strict on imposing it, so most companies selling subscription services will pass the 30% charge onto the customer. Hence why there are two different prices, depending on if you use the website or iOS Youtube app.

If you plan on actually sticking with the subscription and paying for it then sign up though the YouTube website. If you’re just in it for the trial then it doesn’t matter if you sign up through either one. One benefit of the app for iOS is you can pay with Apple Pay if you have it setup so it’s much easier to sign up for the trial.

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭iancairns

Just use this and download Youtube++ does the exact same and amazing
    https://www.tweakboxapp.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭ThePott

Cavey wrote: »
    Actually there is one that still works. I've been using it for months now on the daily with no issue.

Got the details for that? Or even pm them to me.

ThePott wrote: »
    Got the details for that? Or even pm them to me.

Yeah no prob

• Registered Users Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭enviro

Yeah no prob

Would love to hear about that too, if you have time to share info, cheers!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,312 ✭✭✭xtal191

Yeah no prob
    enviro wrote: »

Any chance of a pm too?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Benzino

Sir Dosser wrote: »
    YouTube vanced ftw.

Never heard of this so thanks very much, excellent app!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,496 ✭✭✭quarryman

I’m not clear on this. If I just sign up to YouTube Music Preimum for €9.99 will I still get access to background playing and ad-free of videos on YouTube?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,658 ✭✭✭✭OldMrBrennan83

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement

Background music option is great. Music runs even when the screen is off.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,312 ✭✭✭xtal191

Patww79 wrote: »

They do but its youtube videos you can now have background music/sound etc

• Registered Users Posts: 7,080 ✭✭✭the whole year inn

I think its nice,but I wont be paying for this service.I have spotify family account and thaat is perfect and can be used on PS4.The only thing is the skiping of the ads but I can live with that.

enviro wrote: »
    xtal191 wrote: »
    Any chance of a pm too?

No prob, sent you both a PM there :)

• Site Banned Posts: 1,765 ✭✭✭Pugzilla

No prob, sent you both a PM there :)

You're probably sick of sending PMs, but would like some details if you've got the time.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,540 ✭✭✭FourFourRED

Pugzilla wrote: »
    You're probably sick of sending PMs, but would like some details if you've got the time.

PM sent

• Site Banned Posts: 1,765 ✭✭✭Pugzilla

FourFourFM wrote: »
    PM sent
    Your 'PM' wasn't the PM I was looking for. Send me any more pics of your willy and I'll have you banned.

• Advertisement

LOL!

Yeah I got you Pugzilla :)

Advertisement