Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Call of Duty 2015 Black Ops 3 | News and Rumours!

1242526272830»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,666 ✭✭✭✭sryanbruen

Come on now.

The zombies guys are even mentioning DLC 6 for this.

The name string for it does not even say ZM in the name.

I'm just going to leave this here for the moment, not going to talk about it as I don't think it's worth the discussion. I will be waiting for official announcements if it is true.

https://twitter.com/BlackOps4INTEL/status/1002337043479977984

I got the Ballistic Knife from my weapon bribe which I could not care for but then straight after when I opened a rare supply drop, I got the AN-94..... aw man, it feels so good to be using the AN again. I hope to see one of some kind in BO4.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,878 ✭✭✭heroics

Went back to this for the first time in about a year and tried FFA. Jesus what a sweat fest. I Had a 1911 class was obviously trying to unlock the attachments so I played with it. Every game all I met was vmp/kuda with 6th sense and awareness blast suppressor. Prob at least 6 of the 8 in every lobby. Every now and again I got a couple of guys with random guns but so annoying.

That's great...... DLC 6 is real guys. It's 4 remastered MP maps: Jungle, Summit, Slums and Firing Range. But get this, it's ONLY available on PS4 and ONLY available to those who preorder Black Ops 4 digitally.

M14 is a new supply drop weapon too which has been added to zombies and a new sniper called the Dragoon is available in supply drops.

vcOyCJb.jpg

Here's the trailer.

This game is just a lag fest at the moment. So inconsistent like it peer to peer only. 1 game I’m 30-5 in tdm next game I’m 1-10 before rage quitting. Same lobby same class etc

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,281 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

Don't suppose there's any chance of those Maps becoming available without pre-purchase... Can't find anything on the interwebz.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,020 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

Don't suppose there's any chance of those Maps becoming available without pre-purchase... Can't find anything on the interwebz.

No not this side of Blops 4 release if you want them you will need to pre order Blops4

No not this side of Blops 4 release if you want them you will need to pre order Blops4

That's them out then! Not a hope I'm gonna give €70 for this!

That's them out then! Not a hope I'm gonna give €70 for this!

Yeah screw Activision and Treyarch I usually have a the digital editions pre-ordered by now but not this time

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,553 ✭✭✭murphyebass

started playing this when it was free to ps plus members a few days back. Enjoying it. Nice dip in and out action.

So my question is this, is the season pass worth it? Currently €25 on sale on psn.

I’m tempted but then again I know Blops 4 is coming.

started playing this when it was free to ps plus members a few days back. Enjoying it. Nice dip in and out action.

So my question is this, is the season pass worth it? Currently €25 on sale on psn.

I’m tempted but then again I know Blops 4 is coming.

No don't bother because not a lot of the map pack maps will come up in rotation. If they do you will notmally be playing against hardcore COD Sweats :D
    If you are into Zombies it might be worth it

No don't bother because not a lot of the map pack maps will come up in rotation. If they do you will notmally be playing against hardcore COD Sweats :D
    If you are into Zombies it might be worth it

Fair play. Will keep the cash for Blops4 so

If anyone is still playing this are they finding it laggy as f***. Playing games and getting turned on constantly. Fired 30 rnds from a Hvk into a guy standing in the corner and he didn’t die turned and killed me while I was reloading. Played IW and ww2 and haven’t rage quit as much in the last 3 months as I have in the last 2 days.

I used to get mid tier streaks like wraith sentry Cerberus handy enough. Last 2 days barely able to get a uav

Nearly fired my controller through the monitor there a second ago.

Tested my connection with a laptop on same wire and ping is rock solid to google @10ms

Pinging servers in the UK @22ms no spikes above 25ms but in game the spikes are all over the place.

heroics wrote: »
    If anyone is still playing this are they finding it laggy as f***. Playing games and getting turned on constantly. Fired 30 rnds from a Hvk into a guy standing in the corner and he didn’t die turned and killed me while I was reloading. Played IW and ww2 and haven’t rage quit as much in the last 3 months as I have in the last 2 days.

I used to get mid tier streaks like wraith sentry Cerberus handy enough. Last 2 days barely able to get a uav

Tested my connection with a laptop on same wire and ping is rock solid to google @10ms

Pinging servers in the UK @22ms no spikes above 25ms but in game the spikes are all over the place.

Had a few laggy matches but otherwise in the 16 ranks I’ve done it’s been pretty solid if I’m honest.

It’ll probably be laggy from now on though now that I’ve said that. :-(

• Registered Users Posts: 513 ✭✭✭mhiggy09

heroics wrote: »

You're not alone, having very inconsistent games myself. It could be fine one game then terrible the next.

I'm finding more stable games that laggy ones, but they are there, and I'm pretty sure there are people with hacked accounts. I was playing amazing in one game, a new player came into the game. I had Ghost and running around like a lunatic so I couldn't be picked up if there was a UAV. There was no UAV and still this new guy knew I was coming around a corner, he was ready for me. Watched the killcam (as it's very hard to get a decent Hardcore game, so playing regular TDM) and he moved from where he was as I was coming near and aimed and shot literally as I came around the corner.

But, all in all, i'm enjoying it again. It's a bit daunting seeing players at Prestige 10 Level 1000, as they're usually stupidly good. But there are a lot of new players on there too, lots of first prestige low level guys. I still think it's not as good as Advanced and Infinite Warfare, but no one is playing them anymore, so I'll make do. It was good to fill the CoD vibe as WWII was pants.

Should mention that I'm using 4G and still getting good connections.

Christ they are milking it at this stage!

• Advertisement

Christ they are milking it at this stage!

And 300 COD points is not even to get the skins directly, it's to get a contract that you must complete to get the skins. You pay 600 COD points to get the skin directly without having to complete the contract.

Yeah, I'm not bothering with that ****. Just skins after all.

Didn't even check it that far. I wouldn't mind, but I got 1000CP when I loaded up the game after 2 years when it came free, don't know why, they were just there, so I blew them on some 10 pack offer for the loot crates. May have used it on this instead, but not a hope I'll use real money for a skin for a game made 3 years ago that will soon be replaced.

Well I think they are testing the custume buying directly rather then the outright rip off of supply drops. I'd much prefer this kind of model being implemented in Blops4 and remember they had this model in Ghosts where you could buy the ripper and peacekeeper as well. So I see it as a positive.

Rage quit 8 games in a row tonight. That’s me done with this f*cking game. Every game I joined I was dumped into a game to be fodder for streaks. Last game had 3 team mates go 1-19 1-22 and 4-25. Finally get a game from the start and there was a guy on the other team unkillable. Full clip from MOW and he just walked right through it.

Seriously. How can a game spawn you into an unwinnable game. 2nd half of Dom and down by 100 points. I know I’ll just dump this player in there to get ruined by streaks.

I actually went back to ww2

• Advertisement
Advertisement