Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who is someone you inexplicably can't stand?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,278 ✭✭✭RabbleRouser2k

RockDesk wrote: »
    She did a programme about cosmetic surgery and tried to make the women feel ashamed that they got it done. She wasn't happy when the women were thrilled with the results!

The hypocritical cow-she gets her own procedures done too.

• Registered Users Posts: 840 ✭✭✭laylag

Alison "I laugh at all my own jokes" Spittle

• Registered Users Posts: 296 ✭✭Noodles81

Ciara Doherty from Ireland AM. She pulls these stupid faces all the time, wears silly clothes and jewellery and always seems out of her depth.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,209 ✭✭✭TheDavester

I don't find that inexplicable at all - she's as annoying as a dose of the clap.

She had a solid playlist years ago on
    Today fm and then she has a kid and now it seems all she can do is go o and on about kids in a nasally Janice from friends accent

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭max life

Sinead O'Connor

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭lardzeppelin

No, I dislike people for a reason...
    So, smugness, overweening pomposity, mealy mouthed, sanctimonious, lecturing, self serving, false modesty, dressing up and dressing down, activists shoving it down people throats, faddists, cruelists, psychopaths and sociopaths, rappers, social media 'influencers' and people who are 'famous for being famous', bullies, liars, cheats, two faced, thoughtless, spitters, public urinaters, fly tippers, drunks (telling you their life story), freeloaders, (welfare cheats), micro-managers (who rubber stamp policy and stand back letting everyone else deal with their ****)....
    ....so really, most of humanity gets on my tits at one time or another...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,673 ✭✭✭exaisle

Noodles81 wrote: »
    Ciara Doherty from Ireland AM. She pulls these stupid faces all the time, wears silly clothes and jewellery and always seems out of her depth.

I think you're being unkind....she's attractive and articulate and in TV terms a relative newcomer with little experience. So give her a break!

As far as I know, her clothes are sponsored so she probably doesn't have much choice of what she wears...

exaisle wrote: »
    I think you're being unkind....she's attractive and articulate and in TV terms a relative newcomer with little experience. So give her a break!

As far as I know, her clothes are sponsored so she probably doesn't have much choice of what she wears...

I think quite a few tv3 presenters are sponsored-I know Muireann O'Connell's outfits are all Littlewoods.

I like Ciara, she's a welcome departure from Sinead Desmond.

Now there was someone who was thoroughly unlikable-but hadn't really done anything of note to make her so.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,836 ✭✭✭Iseedeadpixels

exaisle wrote: »

Calm down Ciara :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 991 ✭✭✭The Crowman

laylag wrote: »
    Alison "I laugh at all my own jokes" Spittle

She has to make up for the fact that no one else does.

• Advertisement

She has to make up for the fact that no one else does.

Jason Byrne does it too--he thinks he's hilarious....

Meanwhile the rest of us are cursing it that we didn't bring cyanide pills...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭off.the.walls

Social media "influencers" its not a real job they just expect a ton of handouts!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭_Dara_

Omackeral wrote: »
    Amy Huberman.

Comes off as decent, inoffensive and witty but I just can't take to her. There's something that I just can't quite put my finger on that turns me off her. That, folks, is what we mean when we say ''inexplicable''. :p

I don’t like her either.

It’s unkind but a lot of the time, when someone annoys me and I can’t put my finger on it... it’s their face.

Amy Huberman’s face annoys me.

And the way she is pushed as a comic actress too perhaps.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,277 ✭✭✭Your Face

Ethan Carter.
    Weird

• Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

Ellen DeGeneres

• Registered Users Posts: 16,073 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

Mark Cagney .TV AM .

• Registered Users Posts: 2,343 ✭✭✭jippo nolan

Alan “Sammy sausages” Hughes!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,525 ✭✭✭johnire

Fergal Darcy from Today FM.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭MikeyTaylor

johnire wrote: »
    Fergal Darcy from Today FM.

A lot of the Today FM crowd actually.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭partyguinness

Benjamin Netanyahu

I actually get a physical adverse reaction when I hear or see him. I suppose it is not that inexplicable.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

I have never watched an episode of Grey's Anatomy, but any time I have seen an ad for it the head on Meredith is deterrent enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,381 ✭✭✭Riddle101

Tom Cruise. I just can't watch any of his movies knowing he's in them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,762 ✭✭✭spurshero

I haven’t read thread so I’m sure she’s on here already but vogue Williams . Ya can’t pick up a paper or turn on tv without seeing her . Not sure what she is famous for ???

Rubberlegs wrote: »
    I have never watched an episode of Grey's Anatomy, but any time I have seen an ad for it the head on Meredith is deterrent enough.

Botox and chemical peels, probably a facelift or two as well. Poor girl can't even make a facial expression anymore.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

Jason Manford.
    Jenny Bond.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,783 ✭✭✭✭whisky_galore

The Happy Pear lads.
    Took one look at a pic... *dislike*

Pretty much all 'food ****', Donal Skeehan etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,119 ✭✭✭Gravelly

Yer wan that voices the Ryanair radio ad. Her voice has a strange wavering quality that I can only describe as being insectlike - it reminds me of the buzzing of a locusts wings or something.

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭theoldbreed

Laura Whitmore

Caroline Flack

Richard Ayoade. Not funny at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

Esther Rantzen.
    Vanessa Feltz.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,563 ✭✭✭dd972

Just about everyone born a Taurus, just find them arrogant, self-absorbed and belligerent, the amount of times I've guessed what the problem was and found out retrospectively the person was born in late April or May is amazing, and I don't even believe in Astrology.

Advertisement