Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Plumber recommendations

Options
  • 08-06-2018 8:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,035 ✭✭✭✭

Anybody recommend a good plumber? Have a crack in the tank in the attic, have tried to seal it myself to no avail so far. May need to be replaced I fear so would rather get in someone who knows what he's doing for that big a job

"People say ‘go with the flow’ but do you know what goes with the flow? Dead fish."

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,081 ✭✭✭fricatus

We've had James Furlong in, and we were happy with every aspect of the work. I don't have contact details, but he has a regular ad in Waterford Today.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,035 ✭✭✭✭StringerBell

Thanks, I was directed towards 3 guys a noel cheasty, Richie Walsh and a john Conway . No idea about any of them so I guess it's just like throwing a dart blindfolded :)

"People say ‘go with the flow’ but do you know what goes with the flow? Dead fish."

• Registered Users Posts: 28,838 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

Thanks, I was directed towards 3 guys a noel cheasty, Richie Walsh and a john Conway . No idea about any of them so I guess it's just like throwing a dart blindfolded

I'm imagine all three are good options, but I'd second Noel Cheasty

• Registered Users Posts: 14,035 ✭✭✭✭StringerBell

Wanderer78 wrote: »
    I'm imagine all three are good options, but I'd second Noel Cheasty

It was Noel I rang first but he said it would be a week and a half before he could get up to me which was a bit risky and he recommended the other two then. To come back to him then of they can't do anything for me. Seems like a very genuine guy

• Registered Users Posts: 28,838 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

It was Noel I rang first but he said it would be a week and a half before he could get up to me which was a bit risky and he recommended the other two then. To come back to him then of they can't do anything for me. Seems like a very genuine guy

Lovely chap, very good Plummer to. Unfortunately, the waiting time could be similar with the other lads to, but no harm in trying

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,777 ✭✭✭dzilla

Waterford Plumbing and Heating.

Advertisement