Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Prices @ the Gate

Options
  • 08-06-2018 9:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hey

Going to the Down / Donegal game this Sunday in Clones. How much is it to get into the terrace's. I heard entrance costs were £30 in newry for the Down/Antrim game.

Thats shocking.....any truth to this?

Thanks for any ideas

D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭Tipperary animal lover

dee_bouy wrote: »
    Hey

Going to the Down / Donegal game this Sunday in Clones. How much is it to get into the terrace's. I heard entrance costs were £30 in newry for the Down/Antrim game.

Thats shocking.....any truth to this?

Thanks for any ideas

D

on tickets.ie terrace is €20 buy before hand centra/supervalu €18 ... uncovered €28 covered €35 buy before hand €25 and €30 hope that helps

• Registered Users Posts: 2 dee_bouy

Yea T thanks, so €28 or €35 at the gate.

Robbers😭

More or less pound for euro

I would watch it at home but its not on rte or bbc2. As a Down man its might be one of those experiences where the underdog might well edge it on the day!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,244 ✭✭✭Redsoxfan

If you want to sit I will swap my seats for no extra cost.

Advertisement