Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Foot Solutions Waterford

Options
  • 05-06-2018 1:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,017 ✭✭✭

Hi

Has anybody used foot solutions?? just wondering how yee got on??

Its not cheap but I suppose its worth it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,510 ✭✭✭Max Powers

Hi

Has anybody used foot solutions?? just wondering how yee got on??

Its not cheap but I suppose its worth it.

A family member did....v happy with supports, soles, shoes, whatever was bought

• Registered Users Posts: 6,391 ✭✭✭run_Forrest_run

if you have problems with your feet perhaps seek out independent advice first before going to a place like Foot Solutions where it's in their interest to flog you some expensive orthotics, insoles, supports, shoes etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,046 ✭✭✭✭looksee

I got insoles, didn't find them much use. Son bought shoes, totally sorted a back/neck issue.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,019 ✭✭✭✭StringerBell

Friend bought a pair of shoes in there, something to do with his arch in one of his feet giving him problems. 180 euro for the shoes so certainly not cheap! No idea if they have made any difference to him though, can find out and report back.

"People say ‘go with the flow’ but do you know what goes with the flow? Dead fish."

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭curmudgeonly

Waterford foot clinic in Johnstown and he is actually a Podiatrist, did the job for me, and he's a good laugh.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭Twoelles

I found them very good and knowledgeable. I have arthritis and fallen arches so I need proper support. I got the half insoles, (i can't afford the orthotics) and they have been really good. I really notice when I don't have them In.
    The shoes are expensive but even if you look online, any orthotic support shoe is. My consultation was free too.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,017 ✭✭✭spankmemunkey

I have to say these insoles are a god send, my ankle is getting better almost immediately

Advertisement