Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Wild beer co

Options
  • 31-05-2018 8:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,932 ✭✭✭

Hi all,
    Came across some beers from "The Wild Beer Co" last night in my local supermarket. http://wildbeerco.com/

Kinda expensive (even for this shop!) so wanted to see if there anyone here had tasted them before buying.

RN

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,144 ✭✭✭Passenger

They're a very good brewery imo. Had a few of their brews on tap - Ninkasi, Millionaire, Tepache - and they were quality.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 5,760 Mod ✭✭✭✭irish_goat

Haven't had a bar beer from them and have had plenty of fantastic ones. They're never cheap though.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,144 ✭✭✭Passenger

Jambo is my favourite of theirs.

• Registered Users Posts: 715 ✭✭✭ianob7

Only had the pogo and I enjoyed it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,932 ✭✭✭randomname2005

Thanks all, will have a look next shop

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,759 ✭✭✭✭the beer revolu

I find that the descriptions read amazingly well on their beers. However, I usually find the beer a little disappointing compared to what I'm hoping for.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 965 ✭✭✭verycool

I know this is very judgemental, but I don't like the logo / design at all. Looks like a six year old did it!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,759 ✭✭✭✭the beer revolu

Several Wild beers on tap in the Abbot's Ale House, Cork.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,932 ✭✭✭randomname2005

At the moment 13 quid for 750ml is too much, maybe for a birthday!

Advertisement