Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Polling Station Query

Options
  • 21-05-2018 9:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭

Hi all,

Silly question but I'm not sure where to turn for an answer.

I am new to my area (Kildare Town) so this is my first time to vote in the area.

All that's on the address part on the polling card is "Kildare Boys Nat. School - Room 02"

I have no idea where this school is located! I was not aware of any Boys N.S in the town and so am assuming it is in a surrounding area, but the polling card gives no clues!

Does anyone know who I can ask to get a full address to this polling station?

Sorry again, silly Q but hope someone can help?

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 606 ✭✭✭rubberdungeon

Maybe these could help: If you have any query concerning the register, please either ring 045-980201 or e-mail regelectors@kildarecoco.ie and a member of staff in our franchise section will be happy to assist you.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,239 ✭✭✭Jimbob1977

Ask a neighbour. They would 99% likely attend the same polling booth

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭Jbpc

Thank you!

Advertisement