Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The day Munster rugby died.

• 14-05-2018 4:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

April 8th 2012 Heineken cup quarter final thomond park Munster vs Ulster. A Munster fan would think no problem well hammer them like we do anyone who is on our turf. Especially since we won all our group games that season. But no I was there that day when Munster went out like a bunch of spineless cowards. Munster has not been the same for many years now. The current squad is nowhere near the quality they once were. We have seen the same **** almost every year since 2008. They do well enough to get a bit of momentum ... they get to the semi final whether it be on in Dublin, France or England and they bottle it. It has become the new norm now and it is very unfortunate but really they only have themselves to blame through their ridiculous academy system. As in they take into account where you went to school first before wheter or not you are good enough to play rugby.

Comments

I reckon you should just tell us what you really think.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 SMAN88___23

I reckon you should just tell us what you really think.

I already told you what I really think

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,166 ✭✭✭✭Zzippy

OP there is already a thread dedicated to Munster talk. Please post this kind of thing in there and don't start new threads on Munster that will clog up the forum.

Closing this thread now.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement