Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O Briens clubcard points.

Options
  • 07-05-2018 11:24pm
    Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,063 ✭✭✭✭

How many have you got? Just checked this evening, and I'm on 8532.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,222 ✭✭✭Greg81

beertons wrote: »
    How many have you got? Just checked this evening, and I'm on 8532.

Recently I have spent mine o a bottle of Black Bush.

So now got only 384.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 9,929 ✭✭✭mik_da_man

I have about 1000 I think.
    Just wish they would do more points offers on non-wine products.
    I don't drink it so feel I'm missing out on all the money back, extra points offers!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,028 ✭✭✭anthony4335

5792, I save them up during the year ,and use them on the fine wine sale.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,280 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

I rarely shop in O'Briens but happened to be there last night. Because I only ever buy beer there I don't get many points, so I cashed in a whopping €3.59 yesterday, which was actually a lot more than I expected.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,063 ✭✭✭✭beertons

I was a bit broke earlier, rocked into a shop, left with a btl of ding dong vodka. Not too bad.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,818 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

Due to only buying beer and spirits - and beer not even getting the 2 points it used to - probably very little. Due to my awful handwriting when I signed up in the paper days; I can't check online as I can't figure out what my account should be. When my card stopped reading and needed replacing I had to get them to try multiple mangled variants of my name (really common surname, rarer first name except for people +/-2 years in age) to find it :pac:

Usually leave them run til Christmas and its never exceeded a tenner. Best mates wife who drinks wine and makes use of the 10% or 20% offers has been known to buy my Christmas present (mid-range Irish usually) with her points though!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 9,929 ✭✭✭mik_da_man

Yeah, I really must get a second card and have the oh do her wine shopping there.
    The accumulation of points from spirits and beers takes an age to get anything worthwhile...

Advertisement