Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Birthday gift for 11-year-old boy

Options
  • 09-05-2018 10:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi there, I am having trouble in deciding what gift to buy for my 11-year-old nephew. He will be 11 by the end of this month. I am thinking about buying a hoverboard for him. Which is the best hoverboard brand or do you have specific model to recommend? Other gift ideas are also welcome. Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,805 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

What interests does he have?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

Welcome to boards JakeTse!

Sounds like a fun gift! I'd run that by his parents first though as they mightn't be keen or might be getting something like that themselves.

Otherwise, does he have a computer console for you to buy a game for? If he has a Nintendo Switch there's these new Labo accesories, basically flat pack accessories that the kids build and use with their Switch.

I've a few nephews around that age, they love a trip out to a toy shop to pick something out themselves too, you could make a morning of it together, go for food and shop for a gift, quality time together.

Advertisement