Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

40th birthday ideas

Options
  • 04-05-2018 12:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 40

Anyone any ideas for a 40th birthday gift for my sister, big birthday this year! She likes sentimental things, I know she'd like something that will keep forever, rather than a voucher for an event. Something that she could look back on in years to come and say I got that from X.

Also any suggestions for a day out for her amongst family? Young children included!

TIA

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

Where in the country would suit for the day out? Would ye all go away together for a night?

Quality time together doing something and framing some photos from the day can be something to treasure forever too.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,609 ✭✭✭Day Lewin

Best pressie: jewellery, with an engraved message; you all chip in together to get her a silver bangle or something.

Outing: A lake or river cruise on a boat, with snacks and drinks etc?
    You can do that on Lough Corrib, from Galway; or Lough Ree, etc - probably lots of places.
    Dublin on canal, too.

Advertisement