Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Gameweek 37 Transfers

Comments

On a -8.

Is it worth getting rid of Lingard for a -12 ?

No real stand out option as I alread have 3 City and 3 Spurs.

I’d probably take in Arnie or Andre Ayew but I already have Jordan Ayew so don’t know what to do.

I’m also wondering if I should bring in KDB or Sane as part of my -8. First thought was Sane but because I have the money in the bank im thinking KDB.

Edit - sick to death of Morgan, Vardy and Mahrez (so basically Leicester) so that’s why I’m taking the -8

Decision made.

I’m taking a -12.

Out - Morgan, Mahrez, Lingard and Vardy

In - KDB, Arnie, Jordan Ayew

My only decision now is either Davies or Vertonghen ?

I know Rose is hovering but I don’t think he’ll play.

So Vertonghen or Davies ?

Edit - If Vertonghen rises tonight I’ll miss out by 0.1m so that decision could make itself.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,264 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Vert. Bavies hasn't looked his marauding self for a long, long time. And like you said Rose is back on the scene

• Registered Users Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭seadnamac

Fabianski (Coleman)
    Cedric, Dunk, Lascelles (Simpson, Long)
    Sterling, Son, Salah, Zaha (Gudmundsson)
    Jesus, Kane, Auba

9 doubles. 0.2m ITB. Will be TC either Kane, Sterling or Jesus (going to be last minute on that one I think)

A). Dunk to Naughton (Brighton poor fixtures but is double Swansea a good idea?)
    B). Zaha to Arnie (Arnie has a double but Zaha in good form)
    C). Son to Silva (Son kind of off form, Silva would be a third City attacker)
    D). Some combination of two of the above for a -4

Any thoughts?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

It was more that he's getting him in for Salah but Pogba is almost certain to disappoint. Better spending the money on a city mid

I already have Jesus and Sterling.

Going triple City attack is a bit crazy. Sane a rotation risk so I'd go KDB if I was.

Eriksen the other option but I have 14 points to make up in a mini league and leader has him.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,787 ✭✭✭Benimar

mdwexford wrote: »

Going triple City attack is a bit crazy. Sane a rotation risk so I'd go KDB if I was.

Eriksen the other option but I have 14 points to make up in a mini league and leader has him.

Not that crazy. Jesus, Sterling and Sané returned 28 points between them last weekend.

Sane has had his ‘rest’ so don’t see why he wouldn’t start both games.

EDIT: if you are set on selling Salah and not getting a 3rd City, I’d 100% get Eriksen over Pogba. 14 points can be made up with the right captain choice.

Need to finalise these transfer before I hit the hay in about 4 hours.

I can bring in almost anyone I want.

These are my choices.

One from each group -

Bavies or Vertonghen

Arnie, André Ayew or Ramsey

Sane or KDB

Im leaning towards Arnie, KDB but it’s the spurs defender that I’m struggling with the most.

Rest of team that will start -

DDG

Alonso, Duffy

Sterling, Son

Jordan Ayew, Kane, Jesus

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Bavies Arnie KDB

If I was you

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭podgemonster

Need to finalise these transfer before I hit the hay in about 4 hours.

I can bring in almost anyone I want.

These are my choices.

One from each group -

Bavies or Vertonghen

Arnie, Andryew or Ramsey

Sane or KDB

Im leaning towards Arnie, KDB but it’s the spurs defender that I’m struggling with the most.

Rest of team that will start -

DDG

Alonso, Duffy

Sterling, Son

Jordan Ayew, Kane, Jesus

Davies all the way, gets down the wing and gets assists.
    Sans waaay cheaper than KDB.

• Advertisement

Money no issue.

I am currently on Bavies, KDB and Arnie with my only concern being Danny Rose.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,373 ✭✭✭Invincible

Money no issue.

I am currently on Bavies, KDB and Arnie with my only concern behind Danny Rose.

Personally, I wouldn't get Davies in, too uncertain of starts, id get Vertongan.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,519 ✭✭✭Dubh Geannain

Still hoping for some thoughts on a defender transfer. Already on a -4 hit:

Chambers has popped up on my radar but Arsenal don't seem capable of keeping clean sheets and I'm wondering if they'll go more gung ho to see Wenger off.

For another -4, I'm thinking Hegazi or VVD for a DGW defender.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,273 ✭✭✭COH

Right... -12 confirmed

Dunk > Cedric
    Gudmundsen > Sane
    Willian > Arnautovic
    Vardy > J. Ayew

Feeling prettt good about that now... main rival has both Willian & Vardy and no City so needed some differentials

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

Mkhitaryan could be a nice under the radar option.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,615 ✭✭✭caviardreams

Can't decide if it is worth getting rid of Morgan for a -4, don't think he'll play the double and anyway the way LEI are, it's probably better if he doesn't. Going to either start Tarkowski or take a -4, but I only have 4.7 to replace him, so may stay with Tarkowski - already have two swans defenders (pray for me!) so that's not an option...but Cedric is tempting me.... worth a -4?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,519 ✭✭✭Dubh Geannain

COH wrote: »
    Right... -12 confirmed

Dunk > Cedric
    Gudmundsen > Sane
    Willian > Arnautovic
    Vardy > J. Ayew

Feeling prettt good about that now... main rival has both Willian & Vardy and no City so needed some differentials

Was Cedric deployed as a midfielder last week?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,685 ✭✭✭sheroman01

Ended up bringing in Sane after all my debating over Eriksen and Alli. I feel he is most likely to explode and at this stage of the season it's just more fun :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,359 ✭✭✭Porthallian

mdwexford wrote: »

Go Alli for the differential

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

Trying to figure out if Sane and Naughton in for Christy and Willian is worth -8. I know my main rival has taken a -4, therefore my brain is telling me this would *really* only be -4 too... Sane a rotation risk no problem doubt but no less than either of the two Chelsea boys.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,722 ✭✭✭Cartman78

Vertonghen in for Robertson for a hit (following Wood out for Ayew).....Trippier or Bavies have higher point ceilings but obv more risky imho.

Leaves me with 12 DGW players for my BB (Long, Salah and Zaha being the exceptions)

• Advertisement

Moreno to Naughton done. Even Jim White couldn't get excited about that one :pac:

Will be playing BB. 12 doubles, Salah, Tomkins and Milivojevic

• Registered Users Posts: 5,952 ✭✭✭Morzadec

Pretty much set, just contemplating whether it's worth a -4 to bring in Vert for Christensen.

I'd fancy Christy to miss the Pool game (seems a backup CB choice now) but to likely be given the nod against Huds as Chelsea rotate, so very possibly a cleany there.

Vert is guaranteed both, so thinking it may be worth the hit.

Vert has a decent GW 38 fixture too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,043 ✭✭✭remoteboy

Any chance Robertson's going to play? No leaks yet? Thinking about ditching him for Mawson/Trippier for a hit. Probably Mawson.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 EarlSlick

11 DGW'ers sorted

Hart

Lindelof, Lascelles, Van Der Hoorn

Hazard, Ali, Arnie, Sterling,

Jesus, Ayew, Kane (TC)

Bench: Zaha, Masuaku, Lawton

• Registered Users Posts: 4,128 ✭✭✭NabyLadistheman

I wonder wil Danilo play both games

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,273 ✭✭✭COH

Was Cedric deployed as a midfielder last week?

Haven't a clue! But I sincerely hope so :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,786 ✭✭✭KathleenGrant

Trying to figure out if Sane and Naughton in for Christy and Willian is worth -8. I know my main rival has taken a -4, therefore my brain is telling me this would *really* only be -4 too... Sane a rotation risk no problem doubt but no less than either of the two Chelsea boys.

How do you know this? Is there a way I can check this out?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,502 ✭✭✭spock.

Robertson to Chambers done which gives me 11 DGWers with no hits.

Still undecided on Sterling or Kane for TC.

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭David Della Rocco

Hart or Adrian?

Jesus or Kane?

Decisions Decisions and only a couple of hours

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,264 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

VVD to Mawson done

• Advertisement

Hart or Adrian?

Jesus or Kane?

Decisions Decisions and only a couple of hours

Hart or Adrian? Have you the money for Fabianski or McCarthy?

Jesus or Kane Kane for me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭kilburn

Was going to do Salah to Eriksen might do Chilwell to Chambers now instead

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭David Della Rocco

Hart or Adrian? Have you the money for Fabianski or McCarthy?

Jesus or Kane Kane for me.

thanks for the reply, not for Fabianski but I can get McCarthy if I swap Mooy to Fernandinho which gives me 14 DGW players and Salah. Used my wildcard to set it up for this week but didn't do enough research on Adrian. Hadn't thought of McCarthy so thanks for that just unsure on the -4 and whether Fernandinho will play both games to cover the -4 to Mooy

meant to say have both Kane and Jesus, just for captain

thanks for the reply, not for Fabianski but I can get McCarthy if I swap Mooy to Fernandinho which gives me 14 DGW players and Salah. Used my wildcard to set it up for this week but didn't do enough research on Adrian. Hadn't thought of McCarthy so thanks for that just unsure on the -4 and whether Fernandinho will play both games to cover the -4 to Mooy

meant to say have both Kane and Jesus, just for captain

I think that looks good. For captain I will probably go Kane but I don't have Jesus.

How do you know this? Is there a way I can check this out?

On another manager's page you can see how many transfers they've made this GW. You can also see their transfer history, which will allow you to calculate how many FTs they had coming into the week, ergo whether or not a points hit has been taken.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,459 ✭✭✭T-b0n3

T-b0n3 wrote: »
    I got Jesus in for Lukaku for free.

Will decide tomorrow if I want to take any hits.

I could get Sane in for Willian, another spurs mid for Salah... I'll see.

Thinking I'll need to ditch Chilwell (sounds like he'll miss a game and probably score terribly anyway) , I'm leaning towards Mawson to replace him. Not expecting much from my current defenders. Chilwell, Morgan, Lowton, Tarkowski, Sakho.

Also could get Arnie in for Lingard, or Sane in for Willian.

Decisions decisions. Which midfielder would you rather?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,255 ✭✭✭✭km79

[quote="Necronomicon;10690989.[/quote]

Sssshhhhhhh
    That's the one thing we have left

On another manager's page you can see how many transfers they've made this GW. You can also see their transfer history, which will allow you to calculate how many FTs they had coming into the week, ergo whether or not a points hit has been taken.

I never knew that. Playing fantasy 3 years and still learning.:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,011 ✭✭✭shmeee

Salah to Sterling worth it for a -4?

• Advertisement

This GW? As in GW 37?

You can't see how many transfers they have made until deadline, you can see previous weeks transfers in bottom right corner alright.

shmeee wrote: »
    This GW? As in GW 37?

You can't see how many transfers they have made until deadline, you can see previous weeks transfers in bottom right corner alright.

That is incorrect.

This GW? As in GW 37?

Yes you can. It shows the number of transfers, but you can’t see who was transferred in or out.

Benimar wrote: »
    Yes you can. It shows the number of transfers, but you can’t see who was transferred in or out.

Where about?

Under:

Transfers and Finance
    Gameweek transfers:
    Total transfers:

De Gea or LLoris?

Top 4 definite at Utd, Spurs still all to play for.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

This GW? As in GW 37?

He's definitely right.

I'm looking at another team now and I can see that in GW36 he made 1 transfer. He also didn't make a transfer in GW 35, so I know he still has one FT to carry forward into GW 37.

If I scroll down to see his "Transfers and Finance" box I can see he made 5 transfers, meaning 3 of these cost him a total of 12 points. :)

I've also totted up his transfers up to GW 36 and they come to 45, yet his total transfers come to 50.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,520 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

Benimar wrote: »

Where about?

Under:

Transfers and Finance
    Gameweek transfers:
    Total transfers:

That's the one.

Wilberto wrote: »
    He's definitely right.

I'm looking at another team now and I can see that in GW36 he made 1 transfer. He also didn't make a transfer in GW 35, so I know he still has one FT to carry forward into GW 37.

If I scroll down to see his "Transfers and Finance" box I can see he made 5 transfers, meaning 3 of these cost him a total of 12 points. :)

I’m confused as hell.

Hahah thanks

dsmythy wrote: »
    That's the one.

Always taught that was for previous GW

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2,815 ✭✭✭bantee

Lukaku/Mahrez/Christie/Salah to Jesus/Sterling/Naughton/Sanchez for a -8 and TC on Jesus. Yee haw

Always taught that was for previous GW

Thanks

Me too.

Now more importantly

1. De Gea or LLoris?

2. Aubaeyang or Jesus?

• Advertisement
Advertisement