Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Caterwauling

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,447 ✭✭✭Calhoun

Right i think i have to go there but your all being a bunch of Howards. Lets get back to being cool like BC chilling out :).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,460 ✭✭✭Barry Badrinath

This is the most ridiculous pissfest I have seen in 11 years on this site.

Theres no coming back from it, the thread is fcuked.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,949 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

Calhoun wrote: »
    Lets get back to being cool like BC chilling out :).

When BC chills out, he loses the clothing :eek:

Life ain't always empty.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,741 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

This is me every time I get a notification there’s a new post on the business cat thread but it’s still about the BC, CB fight.

wqpvyu.jpg

When BC chills out, he loses the clothing :eek:

One of the best strips he has come up with. Using it as leverage to get the parents to do what he wanted lol.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,283 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

gif-cat-fighter-cats-fighting-546499.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 626 ✭✭✭Cork Boy

Which one is which??!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 26,283 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

Cork Boy wrote: »
    Which one is which??!!!

since it's bc's box you're the black and white one.

since it's bc's box you're the black and white one.

Rocky I esque

• Registered Users Posts: 969 ✭✭✭Greybottle

New Home wrote: »

THIS IS THE ONLY THREAD THAT SHOULD BE USED FOR DISCUSSING THE BUSINESS CAT COMIC STRIP THREAD.

Cheers to New Home for setting this bickering thread up.

*unsubscribes.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,193 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

Greybottle wrote: »
    Cheers to New Home for setting this bickering thread up.

*unsubscribes.

Unsubs from both unfortunately.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,505 ✭✭✭blue note

The comic today was funny. Would have been funnier if Cork Boy had posted it :P

• Registered Users Posts: 21,406 ✭✭✭✭ELM327

I think today's was "cork boy cat" - trying to fit in and failing :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,035 ✭✭✭IITYWYBMAD

This thread really takes the biscuit. The amount of self entitlement in sickening, and is actually funnier than any of the BC strips, which I personally find about as funny as some of the comments made here. Some posters really need to get over themselves. "Mini" community indeed.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,619 ✭✭✭Charlie-Bravo

I haven't been reading BC thread long enough to have taken sides. You could say...

funny-cat-pictures-026-001.jpg

.....I'm on the fence. :pac:

-. . ...- . .-. / --. --- -. -. .- / --. .. ...- . / -.-- --- ..- / ..- .--.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭Gloomtastic!

IITYWYBMAD wrote: »
    This thread really takes the biscuit. The amount of self entitlement in sickening, and is actually funnier than any of the BC strips, which I personally find about as funny as some of the comments made here. Some posters really need to get over themselves. "Mini" community indeed.

Well it’s our community and you can’t join, ok! :P ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,035 ✭✭✭IITYWYBMAD

Well it’s our community and you can’t join, ok! :P ;)

this-may-be-this-cutest-saddest-cat-ever-2-4626-1435188004-0_dblbig.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,889 ✭✭✭✭The Moldy Gowl

The irony on this week's episode was brilliant.

He must be following the thread.

I hope the story starts building up to the eventual taking down of that little tosser howard.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,846 ✭✭✭✭Liam McPoyle

Calhoun wrote: »
    I hope the story starts building up to the eventual taking down of that little tosser howard.

It's taken a good tangent tbf. It had reached its peak in terms of what he could do business wise, just be a regular cat for a while and see where it leads.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,382 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Soooo, it's The Adventures of Sabbatical Cat? :p

• Registered Users Posts: 7,698 ✭✭✭StupidLikeAFox

Are reposts allowed on the main thread?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,538 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

I don’t see any reposts ;)

yup

dfWGP3E.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 5,143 ✭✭✭locum-motion

Is this going to become a regular friday-afternoon-see-who-can-post-first race?

FFS, you're both idiots! posting idiotically.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 37,244 CMod ✭✭✭✭ancapailldorcha

Is this going to become a regular friday-afternoon-see-who-can-post-first race?

FFS, you're both idiots!

I finally started using the Ignore feature so I can see it from Business Cat.

We sat again for an hour and a half discussing maps and figures and always getting back to that most damnable creation of the perverted ingenuity of man - the County of Tyrone.

H. H. Asquith

• Registered Users Posts: 5,143 ✭✭✭locum-motion

I finally started using the Ignore feature so I can see it from Business Cat.

Which makes you nearly as bad! :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,505 ✭✭✭blue note

How come they're posting so quickly after each other? It's almost as if it's the one person and they're logging off and reposting it themselves under a different user name. And God I hope this is true. Imagine it was a big wum by business cat creating a second profile and having a fight with himself and getting half the community on board. If Andy Kaufmann was still alive it's what he'd be doing!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,846 ✭✭✭✭Liam McPoyle

blue note wrote: »
    How come they're posting so quickly after each other? It's almost as if it's the one person and they're logging off and reposting it themselves under a different user name. And God I hope this is true. Imagine it was a big wum by business cat creating a second profile and having a fight with himself and getting half the community on board. If Andy Kaufmann was still alive it's what he'd be doing!

The strips are released about the same time every week. I've just been doing what I have been doing since the start. If other individuals are posting them before/after me one can only assume that said individual is sitting at home furiously mashing f5 to try and get in there first.

On another note I recently signed up to be a patron of Tom Fonder. Its only $5 a month and can be cancelled at any time. Best thing about it is that there is extra hidden content for patrons, all the previous strips have an additional panel to complete what's released publically, some very funny bits in them. I'd recommend it if people want to give a little bit back to the creator.

• Advertisement

The strips are released about the same time every week. I've just been doing what I have been doing since the start. If other individuals are posting them before/after me one can only assume that said individual is sitting at home furiously mashing f5 to try and get in there first.

On another note I recently signed up to be a patron of Tom Fonder. Its only $5 a month and can be cancelled at any time. Best thing about it is that there is extra hidden content for patrons, all the previous strips have an additional panel to complete what's released publically, some very funny bits in them. I'd recommend it if people want to give a little bit back to the creator.

Ahem ahem ahem, posting AFTER you? Puh-lease :rolleyes:

On the subject of "furiously" mashing F5: I'm not the one who got furious and secondly... if only there was some sort of way in 2018 to be notified of when a website posts new content!!!! While such sci-fi technology doesn't currently exist, looks like I'll have to sit here crying and mashing F5 furiously!

tl;dr :p

Advertisement