Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Covert Narcissism

Options
  • 10-04-2018 9:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 39

Hey all,

I'm interested in learning more about covert narcissism and I'm wondering would anybody be able to recommend a decent book on the topic? Or even a podcast by a professional on it?

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Nettlles

KillMona wrote: »
    Hey all,

I'm interested in learning more about covert narcissism and I'm wondering would anybody be able to recommend a decent book on the topic? Or even a podcast by a professional on it?

Thanks.

I dont have any recommendations, I'm looking for a book myself so following here. I wil add my mother is a narcissist, up for chats the if you want?

• Registered Users Posts: 698 ✭✭✭SuperRabbit

Someone recommended me "The People of the Lie" a few months ago, but I haven't read it myself so I can't say whether it's any good. I'm not a huge fan of the author, personally.

Advertisement