Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Slush machine to hire

Options
  • 25-05-2010 8:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 711 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know where I could hire one for my daughters communion on Saturday?:)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭abouttobebanned

• Registered Users Posts: 2,333 ✭✭✭jonnyfingers

I was at a party in the house of one of the lads whose family own Slushee recently and we had Slushee Cocktails! Highly recommend hiring one.

Obviously leave the alcohol out for the kids, but the adults can have fun with the machine too!

• Registered Users Posts: 711 ✭✭✭snuggles09

I was at a party in the house of one of the lads whose family own Slushee recently and we had Slushee Cocktails! Highly recommend hiring one.

Obviously leave the alcohol out for the kids, but the adults can have fun with the machine too!

do you know where they got it? i've seen them online to buy but they are 2k:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,333 ✭✭✭jonnyfingers

snuggles09 wrote: »
    do you know where they got it? i've seen them online to buy but they are 2k:eek:

Well the owner of the house, his family own Slushee! So he just took one! I can ask him if they can be hired out.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,238 ✭✭✭looder

snuggles09 wrote: »
    There was home Slushee machines been sold in shops around xmas for about €40.

I'm nearly sure UptheDeise were given one away free back then so some of the regular posters from there might be able to help ya (I know there is a few lingering about)

They had them in the Spar on WIT campus not too long ago too, but thats now closed for the summer. Try the Manor Village Spar maybe?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,691 ✭✭✭michellie

Hello :)

Didnt want to start a new thread, anyone know anyone that hires out slushie , machines in Waterford? Just for a home party for a communion :) you can pm me numbers if you like :)

• Registered Users Posts: 628 ✭✭✭albert kidd

theres was a notice on the notice board in ardkeen stores last week for a slushie machine for hire..not sure if it theres now,but id imagine it still is...the notice board is next to the post office.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,691 ✭✭✭michellie

Great thanks I'll be out about that way tomorrow I'll pop in :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭Jason Todd

I hired a machine from this guy about 2 years ago, 086 6075033 I got the number from the Waterford Today, he dropped it up on a Saturday morning and collected on the Monday morning, he gave a little demo of how to use it and supplied all the straws and cups and juice etc, super nice guy. Forget his name though sorry!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 259 ✭✭PremierDeise

Jason Todd wrote: »
    I hired a machine from this guy about 2 years ago, 086 6075033 I got the number from the Waterford Today, he dropped it up on a Saturday morning and collected on the Monday morning, he gave a little demo of how to use it and supplied all the straws and cups and juice etc, super nice guy. Forget his name though sorry!

Dark hair going grey, Glasses, Bout 50?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭Jason Todd

Grey, but mostly balding, thin, probably around the 50's yeah. Didn't wear glasses iirc.

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭amerie2010

Sorry to drag up such an old post just wondering does anyone know where in Waterford I can get a slush puppy machine for hire in three weeks time other than first class castles it looks like their one is booked.

Advertisement