Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gift for a friend in Asia

Options
  • 22-04-2018 5:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hello,
    Could you give me some suggestion about the gift for a friend in Asia?

I would like to send a package to a friend in Taiwan.
    Any suggestion?

I prepared some, but I need more.
    I prepared

TAYTO chips
    Barry's Tea
    Lyons Tea
    Guinness steak sauce
    Terry's Chocolate Orange

Thank you

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,560 ✭✭✭✭osarusan

Is this an Irish friend missing the familiar foods from home, or a Taiwanese person that you want to give an Irish 'experience'?

Surely no Irish person would want both Barry's and Lyon's?!

Anyway, there are packets you can buy that make soda bread (difficult to make in some parts of the world as there is no buttermilk), that might be nice. But check if they have an oven.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 cibala

Thank you, Osarusan.
    My friend is a Taiwanese, so do I.

Thank you for your suggestions.

osarusan wrote: »
    Is this an Irish friend missing the familiar foods from home, or a Taiwanese person that you want to give an Irish 'experience'?

Surely no Irish person would want both Barry's and Lyon's?!

Anyway, there are packets you can buy that make soda bread (difficult to make in some parts of the world as there is no buttermilk), that might be nice. But check if they have an oven.

Advertisement