Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leinster game in Warsaw

Options
  • 21-04-2018 8:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 570 ✭✭✭

Anyone know the best place to catch the Leinster game on TV in Warsaw? Google searches coming up with plenty of sports bars but websites aren’t highlighting they are showing the game.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,417 ✭✭✭finbarrk

The owner of the pub Irlandzki seemed sound enough. I'd say he could help you. I was there 3 weeks ago. Or maybe upstairs in Molly Malones.

• Registered Users Posts: 570 ✭✭✭acer911

That’s finbarrk, checked out 4 bars in the city, including the two above to no avail, managed to find it being shown in the fifth bar we checked out, Legends, decent spot and good mix of Leinster heads and a group of 20 welsh guys on a stag.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭Heres Johnny

If you're still there and want to watch Munster then Michael Bradley's brother owned a pub when I was there about 10 years ago. Maybe he still does.

Jimmy Bradley's or maybe just Bradley's it was called.

• Registered Users Posts: 43 suttonboi1

If you're still there and want to watch Munster then Michael Bradley's brother owned a pub when I was there about 10 years ago. Maybe he still does.

Jimmy Bradley's or maybe just Bradley's it was called.

Thanks, looked it up and it’s permanently closed according to Google! Might have to miss it!

Advertisement