Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Non alcoholic cans ?

Options
  • 14-04-2018 11:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Does anyone know where I can get a non-alcoholic can of beer? Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,237 ✭✭✭✭endacl

Off license or supermarket.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Pesvut

Anywhere I could find in Dublin really

• Registered Users Posts: 1,222 ✭✭✭wally1990

Tesco sell Heineken 0.0 Beer 6X330ml cans for €6

• Registered Users Posts: 22,237 ✭✭✭✭endacl

Pesvut wrote: »
    Anywhere I could find in Dublin really
    Off license or supermarket...

• Registered Users Posts: 907 ✭✭✭sceach16

Pesvut wrote: »
    Does anyone know where I can get a non-alcoholic can of beer? Thanks

Dunnes have 2 (very cheap)...one is pilsner style, the other is a weissbier. They are about 65 cent and unfortunately taste about that.

dunnes also have Erdinger/paulaner and a couple of other N/A bottles which are 3/4 times the price but taste better.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,000 ✭✭✭✭Losty Dublin

Some of the African shops stock a thing called Malta, Guinness Malta being one common brand. It'll be more flavoursome than lager if you want a bit more on the taste end but it can be overly sweet.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,834 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

The larger Asian shops often have the malt drinks in too, Eurasia in Liffey Valley being one (also has various non-alcoholic wine-alikes and sparking wine-alikes)

Brewdog Nanny State is available in most Tescos if its for reduced alcohol intake rather than no alcohol intake purposes - its 0.5%

• Registered Users Posts: 11,189 ✭✭✭✭Nekarsulm

Aldi have cans of alcohol free Erdinger at the moment.

Advertisement