Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Building a Guitar chords site...

Options
  • 06-04-2018 9:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭

.... for a college project.

It's early days but I'd love if some people could have a quick look and maybe give me some feedback.

The idea is that it's a place where you can logon and upload lyrics / chords for songs etc. It's not going to complete at all with the professional ones but I'm hoping it might be decent.

At the moment you can register / logon / add / edit / delete your own songs (i.e. songs you've uploaded). People can comment on the version etc...

I'm including chord windows (adding them as I go so if you've got bm7dm9 or something I probably don't have it yet :-)

Anyway, not sure exactly where to post this, but would really love some feedback, and if ye felt like uploading a few tunes you think are great (remember, text of chords / lyrics) that'd be awesome.

Project will be handed into college today two weeks...

Test URL HERE:: https://salty-stream-28583.herokuapp.com/

It's by no means finished but it's coming together.

You don't have to be logged in to view.

You do have to be logged in to leave a comment.

Working on (atm)

iTunes integration so that it automatically includes a link to whatever track on iTunes without you having to provide that.

- Hoping to do the same with Amazon music and You Tube (currently you provide links for those). Not showing Amazon links just yet.

Thanks in advance!

-ZB

Comments

Advertisement