Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Bad beer?

• 08-04-2018 12:01pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 43

Last night I had a bottle of craft beer, a pale ale, from a brand I drink quite frequently. However the beer last night wasn't anything as nice as their usual stuff, there was no good hoppy taste from it and it just didn't taste good.

This morning when I woke up I had a weird scum over my eyes and found it hard to see properly for a couple of minutes.

Later when I looked at the glass which I washed, there was a white residue left at the bottom, despite the glass being washed last night and draining on the sink.

What on earth would cause that? Bad yeast? (or is it my imagination??)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,381 ✭✭✭oblivious

The residue i would suspect is yeast and nothing to worry about. It unfortunately sounds like you got a old bottle or a batch with poor QC :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 738 ✭✭✭poitinstill

contact them directly and keep the bottle for a batch code.. have had it happen twice.. gave feedback to the brewery direct. both times got a little thank you package from them

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 43 PeteF

Thank you both, I'll do that. I always enjoy a craft beer and want to see our local breweries do well. It's hopefully just a one off.

Advertisement