Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Late Late Show Friday 6th April

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,739 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

Rjd2 wrote: »
    Rachel doesn't care about the girls who do this job willingly.

I was on holidays and in Basel which is a lovely city, but I was lost a bit and was passing these couple of women, and one said 'sex', I said 'what?', she said again 'sex?' I said 'no thanks'...I just wanted to find my hotel...

• Registered Users Posts: 22,255 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Not Cork :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 81,827 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Berserker wrote: »
    So it is actually illegal now here? Recall other boardsies saying that it was not illegal in other threads.

Not illegal if you wear your hat.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Berserker

Poor show tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭EPAndlee

What if someone bought sex for you and gave you a voucher?

Like an all for one card?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 72,286 ✭✭✭✭Welsh Megaman

Not Cark!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 30 ReReginald Perrin

This wan is an idiot. I hate how men are portrayed as pure evil and taking advantage of women when it comes to prostitution. Plenty of hookers are taking advantage of men too, I'm sure. Why are women not held accountable for selling their bodies for sex?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,312 ✭✭✭darlett

Ha that woman in the audience with the fair hair and sour face was my spirit animal when my phone never rang!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,038 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

RobertKK wrote: »
    I was on holidays and in Basel which is a lovely city, but I was lost a bit and was passing these couple of women, and one said 'sex', I said 'what?', she said again 'sex?' I said 'no thanks'...I just wanted to find my hotel...

Have you ever considered the fact that you may be incredibly gorgeous?:P

• Registered Users Posts: 8,719 ✭✭✭sudzs

Back to the less painful 24 hours in A&E :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35,867 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Consensual sex work should be legalized and what every revenue raised by it should tackle sex trafficking and illegal brothels.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,827 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Autosport wrote: »
    Did you get one for Christmas;)

Sadly not :D

• Registered Users Posts: 33,739 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

Have you ever considered the fact that you may be incredibly gorgeous?:P

That explains it :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 72,286 ✭✭✭✭Welsh Megaman

Till tomorrow night, folks!

Nos da :)

What if someone bought sex for you and gave you a voucher?

Have to watch the expiry date on de voucher

• Registered Users Posts: 19,598 ✭✭✭✭Ol' Donie

Here are the things that are wrong with the film Pretty Woman

1. Chicks love it, even though if a millionaire in real life hooked up with a lady of the night, they would not

2. If you can't pay the rent, there are other options. Go back to your small town, spend your nights working in a restaurant, move out of an apartment that even when you share with a prostitute, you can't afford on your regular wage.

3. Pretending there's something noble about not kissing on the mouth is fine, if you didn't use your mouth for sex acts for money (by choice, I hasten to add after that).

4. George from Seinfeld plays an unlikeable whelp, which is not remotely credible

I can't remember one case of forced prostitution in the news here in Ireland. I'm sure it's happened but I can't remember any stories. If it's so widespread, why aren't the Garda doing anything about it?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,230 ✭✭✭jaxxx

Autosport wrote: »
    Tubs is abit too interested in this story :eek:

Upset auto :(

Tubs eating up every piece of crap coming out of her h*le left, right and centre. He is absolutely pathetic. I thought journalists (which he claims to be, LOL) were supposed to remain impartial?

Did some digging and saw that the World Health Organisation AND Amnesty International both support decriminalisation. But no, apparently an organisation run by the same crowd behind the Magdalene Laundries knows better.

I swear this is why I want to dig my own grave, the level of ineptitude these days when it comes to basic logic and understanding is baffling.

I can't remember one case of forced prostitution in the news here in Ireland. I'm sure it's happened but I can't remember any stories. If it's so widespread, why aren't the Garda doing anything about it?

Because they're men.

darlett wrote: »
    Because they're men.

Ah sure this isn't the time or place for this discussion!
    What an awful episode of LLS though

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭EPAndlee

vrat4w.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

It comes very quickly.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,444 ✭✭✭✭Skid X

Ol' Donie wrote: »
    Here are the things that are wrong with the film Pretty Woman

1. Chicks love it, even though if a millionaire in real life hooked up with a lady of the night, they would not

2. If you can't pay the rent, there are other options. Go back to your small town, spend your nights working in a restaurant, move out of an apartment that even when you share with a prostitute, you can't afford on your regular wage.

3. Pretending there's something noble about not kissing on the mouth is fine, if you didn't use your mouth for sex acts for money (by choice, I hasten to add after that).

4. George from Seinfeld plays an unlikeable whelp, which is not remotely credible

:D

I love it, Ryan should have spent the full interview pointing out these flaws in Pretty Woman

• Registered Users Posts: 3,230 ✭✭✭jaxxx

Rachel doesn't care about the girls who do this job willingly.

Because according to her they do not exist.

How can anyone with half a brain take someone who make such blanket statements seriously?

"My way or the highway", exactly the impression I got from her tonight. No room for any understanding or thoughts whatsoever that could possibly dare even argue her opinions.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 2,581 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mystery Egg

Some right pr1cks in here tonight.

This is a woman who was prostituted as a child and you're making village bicycle jokes? Baps out for a burger jokes? Grow the fukc up.

Try meeting some women who've actually done this work and tell me again it's consensual and harmless.

Idiots.

Thats the problem with them Groupie (sp?) vouchers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Berserker

Some right pr1cks in here tonight.

This is a woman who was prostituted as a child and you're making village bicycle jokes? Baps out for a burger jokes? Grow the fukc up.

Try meeting some women who've actually done this work and tell me again it's consensual and harmless.

Idiots.

Like this person? I wouldn't like to see it legalised myself, for the record.

https://www.independent.ie/life/sex-...-31474378.html

• Registered Users Posts: 19,598 ✭✭✭✭Ol' Donie

Skid X wrote: »
    :D

I love it, Ryan should have spent the full interview pointing out these flaws in Pretty Woman

"Did you find it offensive that even though we are supposed to find Julia Roberts charming, she's actually an irritating airhead?"

"Do you think it's likely that a man who made his money being a don't f*ck with me businessman would find someone who seems to know nothing about anything impossible to resist, because she's a "pretty woman"?"

"Just to elaborate on that, what happened to what's inside that counts? Does this only apply to being vaguely charming? Not, like, any sort of common ground regarding hobbies or interests?"

• Registered Users Posts: 33,251 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

Skid X wrote: »
    He's talking about flegs, I hope that chap from Derry that posts here is still watching.

Me?:eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35,867 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Advertisement